Black lives. Which is the biggest tragedy?

1. Police brutality
  2. Systemic racism
  3. Black gun violence (two three year old black children were shot and killed this weekend).
  4. The absence of black fathers.

What is the number one issue?

We know that more than half of all black children live in single-parent households, a number that has doubled — doubled — since we were children. We know the statistics — that children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and 20 times more likely to end up in prison. They are more likely to have behavioral problems, or run away from home or become teenage parents themselves. And the foundations of our community are weaker because of it.

is the government going to provide a father to those children, maybe send in the Marines to raise them.

1 Like

2, because the other 3 stem from that.

2 Likes

Wait. You’re asking me a question BEFORE responding to the topic?
I’m not asking you to propose a solution. I’m asking which is the bigger tragedy. What’s your choice?

1. The rest stem from a lack of fathers in the home.
1 Like

There are roughly 6000 thousand murders of whites yearly. There are roughly 7000 thousand murders of blacks. Blacks are about 13 percent of the population. Your theory is that blacks are forced to kill each other because of systemic racism? Those 14 people killed in Chicago over the weekend were the fault of people like you? :roll_eyes:

Black fathers abandon their families because white supremacists made them?

Okay. I accept all replies. Even bat ■■■■ crazy ones.

Of course. It’s odd that we both find ourselves agreeing with President Obama. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Why are black fathers missing? Want to take a guess?

1 Like

Typical for a Liberal. Demand others fix what free people broke. How about we, as a society, start taking responsibility for our kids? White, black, orange…doesn’t matter. The lack of fathers is the biggest problem in society and government can’t fix it. Hell, government CREATED it by allowing single mothers to marry the government and get support. There used to be a social embarrassment tied to single parents with the exception of those that lost the fathers to death or something beyond their control. Today, we have women with 4 kids from 4 fathers and the left insists that we owe them the support. We owe them nothing and if we really cared, we wouldn’t cut a check, we would invest heavily in education and that would start with counseling to stop a 5th child with a 5th guy. . . Some of these losers should NEVER be able to find another girl to sleep with.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s super easy. Government came along and incentivized the replacement of fathers with welfare. It’s impacting ALL races but has hit the black community the hardest. Oh let me guess, you’re going to blame government for arresting and jailing CRIMINALS… right? I’m just taking a stab at your response but the typical leftist response is just idiotic.

Please address the questions posed first. Thank you.

Police brutality and systemic racism derive from fatherlessness? That’s absurd.

You forgot to answer the question. Which is the biggest tragedy?

2…from democrat party. They need their base angry.

Well obviously systemic racism has nothing to do with why there might be generally less socio-economic stability in some parts of the African American community.

Well obviously you didn’t answer the question. Wanna take a stab?

Isn’t there an Opioid epidemic ravaging white communities? Why aren’t y’all worried about your own home? Oh yeah, they’re getting rehab whereas we got The War On Drugs and mass incarceration

3 Likes

Does it matter? We can all see what your “point” is.

But 2 is the correct answer.

I didn’t forget.

Uh wrong.

Vietnam
War on Drugs

1 Like