Black Lives Matter

What year was that?

This video unveils the white supremacists who came in to vandalize, loot and commit violent acts in Minneapolis but they’re dressed in black face. How wacist.

Look at the bright side…he was released in didn’t catch COVID in jail.

I’ve never seen anything like this and it’s all based on something that never, ever happened…“hands up, don’t shoot”.

Most black lives don’t matter either. It’s only lives that serve a political agenda.

I m afraid for the future of this country for the first time in my life. If the extremists on the left regain power in November I’m not sure there will be much left.

very true

Black Lives Matter when they are the victims of an officer involved shooting and the officer happens to be white.

If you’re a black 77 year old police veteran like David Dorn bleeding to death in the middle of a riot in front of your friends store or one of the dozens of black kids gunned down by other black kids in Chicago each week or if you are a black business owner who’s life savings just went up in flames in the middle of a “Protest”, aka riot…

Your life really doesn’t matter all that much.

2 Likes

precisely

thats how you know it’s all utter bs

I almost parked my car to get out & ask questions of protestors in a nearby town.

I had questions of my own, like hey! If black lives matter, why not protest Planned Parenthood clinics locating in minority dominated neighborhoods?

How about black children and young adults being killed in everything from gang activities to riots, like this one?

How about riots destroying businesses that provide jobs to black teens and adults? Or deaths of black police officers?

Obviously BLM has the right to embrace whatever cause they want. I just wish they would take a name that’s truth in advertising, like Suspect Lives Matter. Or black lives ended by white ones matter (the late Botham Jean didn’t live a suspect life, so the first name probably won’t work).

I just don’t think the lives of any and every black persons matter to this group with a limited focus.

That’s why I said it’s all about black lives that serve a political agenda. All we see happening now is a power grab by the far Left little to no positive impact on these communities and will likely make things worse in various ways for people in these communities.