Black Lives Matter

they tie into everything they think is racist.

they dont think this is. because, well, you know

how about a ā€œoh what the hellā€ random power punch to a very elderly woman with a walker on the sidewalk. because shes in reach?

ooohh look out! make sure heā€™s not abused by cops!

poor man

wonder what this guyā€™s politics are.

and why

Iā€™m sure BLM would justify this by saying she probably looked at funny so she simply got what she deserved.

oh theyd find something stupid like that to say.

and the destructive press and media would support it

but shes 92 and heā€™s a loser black perp, so a companywide email at cnn surely said ā€œdo not even THINK about reporting thisā€

umā€¦
caucasian?

Their primary cause is protesting police mistreatment and deaths of black people in their custody, although that begs the question: Are there deaths of subjects in the custody of minority police officers, & would BLM protest if a black subject died in his or her custody?

IMO the O P relates to a loan hooligan with no relevance to BLM for several reasons:

His record dates back to 2005. BL came into existence in 2013.

If you see his unmasked mug shot in one of the O P links, his features are very Caucasian looking:

There is nothing to indicate he was mistreated or killed in police custody. A dead man cannot be arrested 103 times.

This story appears to be that of a lone hooligan who looks more Caucasian & has survived over 100 arrests than something related to BLM.

ā€œlooks caucasianā€

think blm would be involved if white punk did this to black lady?

there would be bedlam, chaos, riots, targets looted, seattle mayorā€™s house vandalizedā€¦

1 Like

Take a good look at the unmasked mug shot in the New York mug shotā€”the sharp chin & more narrow nose, the not as tightly curled hair texture.

He looks like heā€™s got some of both Caucasian and African heritage.

well i zoomed in 50 x and i estimate he is only 20.232 % white

is that enough to ignore?

ā€œrelax heā€™s not all blackā€

lol

countryā€™s doomed

if you look closely heā€™s wearing cop pig socks

oh be still your beating heart Roger Goodell

heā€™ll teach you about social stuff

Still not seeing BLM here as, no matter what percentage his heritage is, heā€™s survived in police custody enough time to win a world record.

Arenā€™t their protests usually related to black subjects who have been killed while in custody of white police officers?

What Iā€™m seeing is a lone hooligan who probably has a cell in the county jail named after him heā€™s been in and out so many times, & this, IMO, pertains little to BLM and more to a system that keeps imposing lax penalties where even multiple sexual offenses & failure to report as a sex offender as required allow him to remain free.

Heā€™s been in and out for 15 years and BLM is only 7. Their connection to him isā€¦?

Did you catch the part about over 100 offenses?

1. Live subject, black, white, mixed, whatever

2. Am not participating in any BLM protests, but wonā€™t be chastising them for something they didnā€™t do.

3. Why is no one on this thread taking offense to such an offender with a dated record being free to commit such an attack? Where is the criticism for laws responsible for his freedom instead of an organization thatā€™s relatively new protesting mistreatment and deaths of subjects in police custody?

Have a good rest of your night.

you ll hopefully note at some point that i never said he was part of blm

even he is too useless to be associated with them.

i think itā€™s pretty obvious why no one is taking offense. he is too far outside the narrative to matter.

see how white lives dont matter?

1 Like

ā€œSurvivedā€ 100 arrests?

Did police arrest him 100 times for no reason?

No.

The linked article even states the charges, including failure to register as a sex offender.

Has BLM switched from protesting abuse/death in police custody to some other cause? I thought their main cause was deaths of black subjects in police custody, & this creep clearly didnā€™t die In their custody more times than anyone I know.

Hence, unless someone can show a link that theyā€™ve embraced his latest arrest as a cause, Iā€™m not seeing where BLM even fits into this thread. Seems to me outrage is better directed at liberal laws that set someone like him free.

Seems to me the issue is bail reform. I wasnā€™t aware Black Lives Matter had anything to do with this.

Yes, and that is why it is relevant to the current movement. It shows the BLM hysteria for what it is. Some statues deserve protecting, the law is to let BLM supporters do whatever they want with others. Some peoples lives are worth rioting over, someā€¦enh.
You go torch a building as part of BLM andā€¦oh well. Its a big block party. You go do it on your own for another reason and its 20 years.
The country has gone nuts.

1 Like