Black lives dont matter

Absolutely Chris Rock. Why on Earth would you think you could possibly know better? :rofl:

Oh, I meant me, not you

I have an ex wifeā€¦I clearly know how much humans can suckā€¦

Nearly 60 years on this rock as well.

That being said, I am still an optimistā€¦

Oh. My apologies. Youā€™re missing out though. :rofl:

Pfffft. Thatā€™s so generic itā€™s hilarious that it would even be uttered. Have a nice day. :rofl:

Nah. Dwayne is better looking and has much more money.

Why not? BLM is about protecting black people from the police. Crime stats arenā€™t relevant to contact with the police?

You canā€™t find a black person whoā€™s willing to be white.

Reducing Contact with the government by reducing criminal activity isnā€™t the same as trying to have the government not treat you differently.
They believe in institutional racism. Reducing crime isnā€™t how institutional racism is fought. If it actually still existed.

You are stretching. The stat is important in and of itself. Itā€™s not important in conversation about blm grifting.

It is the reason BLM exists.

1 Like

He is full of crap, millions of poor white people would gladly trade places with him.

1 Like

He was entirely wrong.

I can name off twenty broke white single mothers who would trade places with me. And Iā€™m far away from rich. But I have a place to live, a good reliable car, and a job.

Great example of cons not understanding comedy.

It is comedy,he did not mean in literallyā€¦but there is a lot of truth in that bit.
There are many white people who would not change places with him, based on him being black.

I am a bit surprised I have to explain that.

ā– ā– ā– ā–  that I wouldnā€™t change places with anybody, black or white.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think any self respecting black man would trade places with a white man assuming their financial circumstances were similar.

We are on a hyper partisan political forum. I donā€™t believe the majority of ā€œcasualā€ Americans think about race all that much.

2 Likes

Why not?

Huh? why not what

Why not love the threads discussing BLM from an opposing point of view. Come on, man, follow the bouncing ball :roll_eyes:

1 Like