Black lives dont matter

Enough of them are to taint the organization.

They are careerists and opportunists.

They are not the second coming of Brother Martin and Brother Malcolm’s movements. They aren’t fit to clean those two legend’s feet.

3 Likes

This is an absolute fact. Their fake ■■■■■ given depend solely on race and nothing else. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve come to realize that if you participate in enough of these types of threads, some of the folks that blindly support these crooks solely because they’re black, will end up admitting that when no one is looking, they seriously fantasize about being black in order to condition themselves into thinking they understand black people better than “the rest”.

They will then argue with a black man about how it’s just not possible for that black leadership to be rife with crooks and grifters. Why? Because they’re black and some white people are just terrified of ever coming off as “racist”. :wink:

2 Likes

You say Brother Martin and Brother Malcom today…however, they were both heavily criticized, repudiated, called every name on the book…during their time. Martin was accused of instigating riots, the CIA was after him, and eventually paid the ultimate price for being so radical.

That being said, i am not saying there may be opportunistic people in the BLM organization…but overall, the are trying to do good things for the black community.

I just love you guys! Hate corruption until it’s libs doing it.

Well, that took an odd twist.

I agree with Chris Rock’s comment about that.

Google this, you will get the video…“Chris Rock: Who Wants To Change Places”
I amo not posting it, due to a lot of bad words.

Not really. This is all happening for the 1,000th time. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah really…google and watch the video…it is very funny, and spot on.

No need. I’ve been a fan of his all my life. :wink:

1001* lol

Are you sure you responded to the right post :blush:

That’s an absolute fact. There is a guy on newsmax that features black children shot and killed by gangbangers. Features a different child or children every day that have been killed in places like Chicago.

How much attention had BLM paid to these cases?

Zip. Nada, zero.

1 Like

Ok…so would you take his challenge?

Yes. I’ve done way more dangerous/stupid/epic things already. One more on the record is fine, I’ve still got youth. :rofl:

2 Likes

Uhmm what challenge are you referring to?

I am referring to Rock stating , There is not a white person that would change places with me, and I’m rich!

The whole bit is great…I had seen it before, but it has been a while… a lot of good stuff on that video.

Yes I would. Your tired little thought exercise is dead, mr. white person. :rofl:

1002 lol

Every great cause begins as a movement, becomes a business, and eventually degenerates into a racket.

~Eric Hoffer

It seems that BLM significantly accelerated the time table

Damn…just trying to be human with another human.,.,…and you can’t help yourself.

Maybe you have a point. Humans suck.

When you finally realize just how much humans really do suck, you’ll finally understand why they’re so ■■■■■■■ awesome. :rofl:

1 Like

Not Chris Rock. Maybe The Rock though.