Black Leaders Call for Refunding NYPD

take a report and file it after the incident has been over a few days.

Perhaps the area of N.Y. where the poster lives does not have a city prosecutor like the one in St. Louis who has been rebuked by the Missouri Attorney General for “politically driven decisions”? To date, at least one Missouri State Legislator has requested Kimberly Gardner resign following the politically driven decision to execute a warrant on the McCloskey home.
Gardner holds an elected office and apparently doesn’t have any reservations about using the power that comes with it.

1 Like

That first sentence is beyond silly. Almost cane Shakinglly silly. It completely ignores the days of hover rounds and tea parties.

Glad you liked it.

You’re dead my then. :joy:

Your not the only one who believe’s this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/protesters-call-for-more-policing-amid-rise-in-gun-violence-across-nyc/ar-BB16JgCx

If the police stop doing their jobs, they should be fired and replaced.

As cute as it is to watch you guys pretend to be Norma Rae.

Start with firing a hundred random call outs. I think the blue flu epidemic would miraculously clear up.

But the left doesn’t want police funded…

Well, that’s not exactly true. Is this change of topic supposed to somehow make me forget what you posted, and what we were talking about?

Actually the cops are looking to do that on their own accord:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/bernie-kerik-nypd-riots-war-on-police/2020/06/08/id/971203/

Maybe or maybe not, I would think most of us wouldn’t want their job even in good times unless we were patrolling Mayberry. I wouldn’t do what they do in quiet a few American cities and go where they sometimes have to go especially in this environment.

Get rid of the bad apples, I think most agree they need better training and some of them shouldn’t be wearing a gun much less that badge. Of course as both political sides do they paint a broad brush across the whole thing in this case the police.

Ok.

Am I supposed to be upset that a bunch of old cops have decided to retire?

Not just retiring.

The problem isn’t “a few bad apples”.

What else are they doing?

Why should I care?

Maybe your not upset about what’s going on but some of the people in those communities most affected are:

You’re trying to change the topic.

We’re talking about old cops threatening to retire.

Old cops train the new cops. They pass on their street smart knowledge, stuff they don’t learn in the academy.

Get rid of more than a few then especially the repeat offenders (Gone), make them take all the tests from aggression to aptitude tests, they need more training especially physical training and how to deal with situations better. The only other option is disband or just send black police in black neighborhoods which I am ok with if it helps. Other that their is the Chaz option which I would like to see implemented in the south side of Chicago.

If you look at the op’s link it is the black community being effected with lack of policing while the the Floyd murder we all condemn but for every Floyd their are 100’s of African Americans gunned downed in their own community by other African Americans. Not my words but the FBI’s statistics, their life’s should matter as well.

I think the whole point is that that’s not all they pass on.