Black Leaders Call for Refunding NYPD

The national review got the quote from cbs.

It’s a weird quote too. Plain clothes don’t ride around in a blue and white…

Anyway it was a stupid decision just like bail “reform”

1 Like

Was there even time to defund the police?

Don’t forget burn a few cities to the ground while the media covers for them.

Hey I thought this was all part of the summer of love Democrat style:

It’s very unfortunate for the good people in these communities who are going to suffer the consequences of Democrat leadership and policies.

2 Likes

Who are THEY? Simple answer. Libs.

I live in NY state. We elect Republicans where I live. But just in case the riots come where I live, I got a couple shotguns around the house.

1 Like

If mob rule becomes the norm and calling the police does nothing then the citizens who don’t want to be part of the mob will have no recourse to band together and fight back.

oh how about that

unbelievable

i mean, i knew they would regret these positions. the most basic of common sense would suggest that of course

but the fact that “see BS” would even touch this is something

Looks like it just us cons. They view these liberal politicians as the most brilliant people in the world so what could they say?

Yeah…I was hoping they clue us in on anymore bright ideas they may have. :wink:

*jumps up and down”

De Blasio is an idiot.

… and deciding to disband them in June, right before the summer, was an excellent idea. :roll_eyes:

Talking about Biden in a thread that has nothing to do with Biden… no way this is BDS frothing, amiright? :sunglasses:

There is a couple in St Louis who had a very similar mindset.

Ask them where their guns are right now. I’ll give you a hint: they don’t have them anymore. :joy: :rofl:

Glad to see that excites and pleases you.

We should all give up our means of self defense and rely on the cops to…

nevermind.

2 Likes

“BDS”…I :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it.

Nobody wants to take your guns…

@Manny, You are of course correct. The folks that are abdicating life’s responsibilities have the time to go out and protest. The people that have families to take care of do have time for that nonsense. The things that bothers me the most about this whole issue is the politicians capitulating and jumping on the bandwagon. How often does Deblasio, or AOC or Pelosi even Biden have to walk home alone in the dark? They all go back to their gated communities every night where they dont worry about the plight of their constituents. All they care about is getting a vote.

I really hope these idiots are voted out of office.

I support “Walkaway”.

3 Likes

Oh yes it does! Biden has also called for this stupid crap. But in typical biden form, he was for it before he was against it.