Black armed security guard killed by police while

NRA clause 666 : Gun laws only work with real Americans… aka Whites

And they were freaked out because they hadn’t realized your sole purpose in carrying a gun was to protect yourself, and to hell with anyone else?

No not really . . .

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-carrying-concealed-pistol-stops-attack-on-utah-police-officerMeyer aimed the

pistol at Anderson and yelled at him to stop attacking the officer. Anderson bolted from the scene as responding officers arrived. The attacker, who was found hiding under a flatbed trailer, was arrested and faces several charges, according to FOX13.

Armed citizen saved an officer there (here in utah)

another one from here in Utah alone:

Taylor arrested the first suspect behind a convenience store, but the juvenile was hiding in the Dumpster with a handgun. After seeing the girl allegedly lean out of the Dumpster with the gun, a local armed citizen yelled at her not to shoot. After ducking back into the Dumpster, she allegedly jumped out and took off on foot but quickly was stunned with a Taser and arrested, according to the release.

You can find dozens of stories where it wasn’t saving an officer, but stopping a crime or ending a crime in progress.

Stories of an officer shooting a good samaritan are far and few between.

This one is kinda funny:

They are a little bit elderly, they do have some disabilities," Lt. Del Schlosser said.

Elderly but not defenseless.

A sign at the home reads, “Smith and Wesson spoken here.”

“They did fear for their lives and they did shoot at him," Lt. Schlosser said.

Nope. They knew if something went down, they followed me to shelter in place and if I’m protecting myself, and they are near me, they would be protected as well.

I’m under no obligation to go “hunting” the bad guy.

So has the NRA made a statement regarding this or silent as usual in these types of situations?

Add another one to the list, “Armed security subduing a real criminal while black”. We are living in our own social kobayashi maru, it’s either our own or the police.

1 Like

He was in his uniform

Hey, leave facts out of this!

Sorry…I’ll know better next time

what are these facts you speak of???

Ice Cube was ahead of the game " Today I didn’t even have to use my A.K.
I got to say it was a good day"

1 Like

Whenever I go check on my rental properties that are in some of the poorer neighborhoods, I’m faced with a dilemma . If I DONT take my firearm, I have to worry about some fool rolling up on me at the gas pump. If I DO take it, I have to worry about some dumbass police who sees my gun, ■■■■ his pants and shoot me, when all I’m trying to do is collect my rent money and make sure my tenants dont have any problems.

Doesn’t say that in the article. When cops arrived people started yelling “security”!

What’s your proff he was in a uniform?

Have you ever had someone roll up on you at the gas pump?

this is not good

at all

Yes. Back in the early 2000s. North Memphis. Vollintine Ave. Remember it like yesterday.

A news article a read…

So not the article linked in this story but some unknown article you read.

Okay.

What kind of “uniform” was he wearing?

A security…you know cuz he was on the job…being paid to secure…

Security at the bar where I live (and the one’s in Phoenix I went to when I lived there), their “uniform” was watever they found in their closet that day. In Phoenix they wore a wireless headset to be in contact with Each other. Up in the big city (aka SLC), they are in streat clothes, have wireless earpieces, a hidden mic, and they have handcuffs in a holster on their belt.

So again, what kind of “uniform” was this bar security wearing?

You seem to know that he would be easily identifiable . . . fess up, either you know or your don’t. Which is it?

Ive been in bars where security wears a black shirt that says security or a jacket over their regular clothes that says security

Ive been in other bars where they dont do that

Depends how big the bar is i think