Biographer says Trump is a traitor

The record homelessness is entirely the fault of Republicans. You have a point on Libya but that is directly due to dubyas war so I don’t think Obama should take more blame for that than another Republican war monger.

How is record homelessness in a state run by dems during a dem president republicans fault?

Bush made peace with Gaddaffi, and Obama bombed him, so. Libya is far from Iraq.

Yeah, how would he know. He’s only written two books on him. His latest is “It’s Even Worse Than You Think: What the Trump Administration Is Doing to America.”

So yeah, he hasn’t kept up with him. :smile:

No it isn’t. Read the constitution.

Every president of the last hundred plus years has aided foreign powers.

But not aided and abetted the enemy.

Who declared Russia “The Enemy”?

Espionage, not “treason”.

Are you declaring Russia a bosom buddy?

You are creating a false binomial here.

In reality a country that is not our “friend” is not necessarily our “enemy”.

Just as a country that is not our “enemy” is not necessarily our “friend”.

Russia is not our friend.

But we are neither in a formal state of war with Russia or in an undeclared military conflict with Russia.

Russia, while not our friend, is NOT our enemy, within the purview of Section 3 of Article III of the Constitution. Therefore it is currently impossible for any United States Citizen, from President Trump down to Joe Sixpack, to commit treason against the United States on Russia’s behalf.

They may commit lesser crimes, but NOT treason.

Patriots did.

Patriots? Really? Wow.

I’m still amazed at how many people suddenly became “patriots” on Nov 7, 2016.

Do you think it’s patriotic to support Trump? Do you think he is innocent? I’ll be surprised if you answer.

I think it’s Patriotic to Support the country no matter who holds the WH.

I think it’s unpatriotic as hell to call the president a traitor because you can’t get over losing an election. That is a disgusting level of blind partisanship, not patriotism.

That’s funny, coming from you.

2 Likes

Find a single instance in which I called Obama a traitor or accused him of Treason and post it for us.

Do you really think I’m questioning Trump’s loyalty to America because we lost? Do you believe that the FBI, CIA, NSA, Democratic party, Paul Ryan, Lindsey Graham, John McCain, most of Europe, and a majority of the American people are all less trustworthy than Donald Trump? Do you believe that?

I can’t tell if you are okay with his partnership with the Russian oligarchy by choice or you have to be because you need to believe that your vote for Trump wasn’t a huge error of judgement.

I don’t “think” you are, I “know” you are.

There isn’t a shred of evidence that shows Trump has in any way committed treason. The entire “Russian Collusion” claim has fallen flat on its face.

As for your long list I wouldn’t trust the DNC to tell us the truth on any subject.

I didn’t vote for Trump and have a long and detailed list of criticisms for who he is, what he is, and how he won the primary and the general as well but I can actually support all of my criticisms with fact.

He may be a truly despicable human being on a number of levels but he hasn’t committed treason against the US by any definition of the word at least not based on any evidence that has been made public.

Trump isn’t even the subject of any of he criminal investigations going on.according to the DOJ and Special Counsel’s office.

Trump hasn’t gone to war with a US ally, Obama did. In doing so he handed the country of Libya over to terrorists.

That’s a lot of words to say you think Trump is an innocent man.

I addressed each of your points, you didn’t even ask me if I thought he was innocent.