Biographer says Trump is a traitor

Again, you are wrong. Saf is right, the US has a very specific criteria for treason.

BTW, I assume that you consider Teddy Kennedy to have been a traitor right?

Again Collusion in itself is not a Crime they would be looking at other actual crimes around the campaign.

he said “a star”. One ( ahem…) does not have to be rich to be a star in a woman’s eyes.

It’s strange that you have to change his words in order to write such criticism.

Oh no no, not the worst that has ever happened to the country. Trump has to take 2nd and 3rd after Obama and Carter, he can’t come close to those two bozo’s.

I didn’t say he was the worst.

You need to learn what Bozos really look like.

http://www.delawareright.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/donald-trump-clown1.jpg

(Note: Can you insert videos and images in this new format?)

rolleyes (10 characters)

Let’s review Section 3 of Article III of the Constitution.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Russia is not currently an enemy of the United States within the purview of Section 3 of Article III.

Trump may be guilty of a crime or crimes. He is NOT guilty of Treason.

And until the United States is a war with Russia or in active hostilities with Russia, Trump cannot be guilty of Treason on Russia’s behalf.

But this thread has at least pointed out that liberals are equally as guilty as conservatives to misusing the term Treason, so it isn’t a total loss. :slight_smile:

Having a Pulitzer is the ultimate credibility indicator on the Left. And by “credibility indicator” I mean camouflage for his political agenda.

That may make him a General Officer in the Fake News Army. But he’s still on the other side.

You nailed it there.

How is Obama worse than Trump? I’m curious if you have any reasons for your statement?

Yes. So when Roosevelt aided Britain in wwII, that was treason. Or when Obama gave back billions to Iran, that was treason.
But this guy did what he sought out to do. You and thousands like you will buy his book just to see Trump called a traitor.

Which is of course irrelevant, because Russia is NOT currently an enemy of the United States within the purview of Article III.

I’m kinda envisioning libs engaging in … indecent … behavior in the privacy of their homes with the book opened up to pages where he calls Trump a Traitor.
I’m almost serious.

We put Pollard in jail for spying for Israel didn’t we?

He is convicted of ESPIONAGE, not Treason. :slight_smile:

That’s just mindlessly vague. Apparently this guy does not know what Trump has done either…LMAO!

OK… serves me right for not looking it up.

Just the record homelessness alone should qualify him. Then there’s bombing Libya for no reason causing thousands to die and chaos to reign.

They are not currently an enemy because our President is a compromised foreign agent.