Bill Maher Shocked to Find Most Pro-Life Advocates Are Women

No, it’s NOT on the table. The Texas law you referred to has carved out an exception. You’re believing lies. Are there a few idiots that want some of those things? Sure. There are also a few idiots on the left that want the US to be just like Communist China. That doesn’t make it mainstream, doesn’t mean it’ll pass and it doesn’t mean that the left is justified screaming with their hair on fire over things that quite simply aren’t law and will never BE law.

3 Likes

Libs live in lies.

3 Likes

Ok, can we at least TRY to be a little rational? Why do you folks always feel a need to go to the extreme? There’s no reason to continue to debate with you if you’re going to insist on going to the fringe every single time. I’m done discussing it with you. Move to a liberal state if you’re that hell bent on having an abortion.

3 Likes

It is.

Look at Idaho

You are the one calling it murder, not me.

So is abortion murder? If so, should a woman be indicted for such if she gets one? Would this hold true in all cases?

You remember the threads too.

“After-Birth Abortion”

“Post-Birth Abortion”

4 Likes

Only libs vote dem. hat includes the fake ass “republicans”.

1 Like

Would you go educate yourself?

https://legislature.idaho.gov/statutesrules/idstat/Title18/T18CH6/SECT18-622/

There is an exception for medical emergency. STOP BELIEVING LIES.

(3) It shall be an affirmative defense to prosecution under subsection (2) of this section and to any disciplinary action by an applicable licensing authority, which must be proven by a preponderance of the evidence, that:
(a)(i) The abortion was performed or attempted by a physician as defined in this chapter;
(ii) The physician determined, in his good faith medical judgment and based on the facts known to the physician at the time, that the abortion was necessary to prevent the death of the pregnant woman. No abortion shall be deemed necessary to prevent the death of the pregnant woman because the physician believes that the woman may or will take action to harm herself; and
(iii) The physician performed or attempted to perform the abortion in the manner that, in his good faith medical judgment and based on the facts known to the physician at the time, provided the best opportunity for the unborn child to survive, unless, in his good faith medical judgment, termination of the pregnancy in that manner would have posed a greater risk of the death of the pregnant woman. No such greater risk shall be deemed to exist because the physician believes that the woman may or will take action to harm herself; or
(b)(i) The abortion was performed or attempted by a physician as defined in this chapter;
(ii) If the woman is not a minor or subject to a guardianship, then, prior to the performance of the abortion, the woman has reported the act of rape or incest to a law enforcement agency and provided a copy of such report to the physician who is to perform the abortion;
(iii) If the woman is a minor or subject to a guardianship, then, prior to the performance of the abortion, the woman or her parent or guardian has reported the act of rape or incest to a law enforcement agency or child protective services and a copy of such report has been provided to the physician who is to perform the abortion; and
(iv) The physician who performed the abortion complied with the requirements of paragraph (a)(iii) of this subsection regarding the method of abortion.
(4) Medical treatment provided to a pregnant woman by a health care professional as defined in this chapter that results in the accidental death of, or unintentional injury to, the unborn child shall not be a violation of this section.
(5) Nothing in this section shall be construed to subject a pregnant woman on whom any abortion is performed or attempted to any criminal conviction and penalty.

1 Like

Be ready for that goal post shift.

2 Likes

I don’t play stupid games or fall for stupid gotcha traps. You’re like the folks that say all killing is murder and then claim people acting in self defense should go to jail.

1 Like

I did earlier in this thread. They’re very good at this. :wink:

2 Likes

Indeed. It literally took me 2 minutes to look up that law and read the bill and find the exceptions. Some people just don’t have the ability to think for themselves, they just repeat what they’ve been told from some moron with their hair on fire.

5 Likes

They have to lie, distort, distract and try to hit the extremes to try to make their point. That’s what you have to go through when logic and reason aren’t in your tool box. :wink:

1 Like

They are working on it.

It is a clarification of your argument.

You say it is murder.

Should it be punished as such?

1 Like

And THERE’s the goal post shift… I’m done with you.

3 Likes

:rofl:

It’s like reading a script!

3 Likes

I said that it is on the table.

The extremist Lt Gov put it on the table.

This isn’t a nobody loser on Twitter…. This is someone with power calling for the exceptions to be ended.

For example, if the Lt. Gov of NY called for there to be a special session to eliminate all gun rights in the State and I were to argue that eliminating all gun laws was not on the table you would think that I was an idiot.

2 Likes

And they’ll never stop.

Their “right” to kill their own offspring is too precious to them.

2 Likes

Nah. It is more about when abortion is illegal, women will die.