Bill Gates spending 150 million + to keep the price of COVID Vaccine around 3$

Happy that gates is doing this. He’s also funded some of the research conducted by my EEH department on vaccines and hand-washing.

4 Likes

Natural evolution of the thread? Good natured banter?

What is EEH?

epidemiology and environmental health

2 Likes

Thank you.

I don’t know what those phrases are supposed to mean. I do know that post two is q anon nuttery.

I’m all for it staying. My premise has long been that all that’s left of Republicans is that nutty stuff, the fact that nearly every trumper left here espouses conspiracy theory as their anchor philosophy is something I consider to be a victory.

It’s just silly to come in and pat heads and try to encourage something different than Q anon discussion when post two is a thing.

Yes. Yes I did. Had you kept reading you would have had your answer. I’m going to let others get vaccinated and see how it goes for awhile.

1 Like

Love this <3

Do you honestly believe in this?

TDS causes its victims to see every perspective that they disagree with as a conspiracy theory and a fever dream, but every baseless conspiracy theory and fever dream of their own as unassailable fact.

1 Like

Just one head. It was a good OP.

Ok then, have a nice day.

This forum is going to get wild if Qanon beliefs are going to be allowed out in the open.

1 Like

First thing I’d ask is what’s in it for him?

1 Like

Guilt by association fallacy and poisoning the well fallacy. Try to argue logically.

Yes it will. Qs only goal is to spread outrageous disinformation creating confusion and division.

The Bill Gates conspiracies have been circulating for a long time, and Covid was an easy target.

Conspiracy theorists :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Tbh, I can’t wait.

I mean, that’s cool and all, but nano-particles? Really?

They haven’t stopped laughing at GRU.

So if billy boy Gates is mass purchasing doses for everywhere but the United States – does that make the cost goe up for those here in his home country? You know suppy and demand thingy. He’s buying up supply, and there will be a huge demand?