Bill Barr tells Jon Karl that The Big Lie is….a Big Lie

Remember when Hillary held a rally after she lost the election and encouraged her supporters to march against the certification of the vote on the day of the certification?

2 Likes

Bipartisan Senate Committee , including Rubio and Cotton, said Russians interfered in Trump’s favor in 2016.

I don’t. Must have missed it.

they always “interfere” in elections.

nothing shows they helped him win

thanks

2 Likes

She never had that dedicated of a following.

I listen to the state senators in charge, hear what they have to say, observe the route they chose, consider the pace and the forces opposing this along the way and am presently under the opinion, the senators are guiding this in the right methodology.

I’m glad you remembered so that it should give credence to what I post, especially when the MSM is feeding I’m full of feces. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

My understanding is that it should conclude some time this week. They started examining the last pallet, last week and they said it should be done this week.

1 Like

…spoken like a true drama queen. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Who has done one before? This is the very first that I remember in the entire history of our country.

The fact that Manafort gave Trump’s internal polling data to Russians who used it to micro-target voters in swing states lost her that election.

They have been done before.

There are counting audits and process audits done all the time after elections.

lol. yeah cool story

:rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t3:

2 Likes

Not crazy at all.

…until you examine the Arizona Mirror and The Hopewell Fund that financially supports this publication that only recently appeared in 2018. They perpetuate an agenda (sheople trough) and it looks like it’s working? The Cyber Ninjas may be bull feces but this source doesn’t have the neutral integrity for me me to conclude that opinion. The Arizona state senators have more credibility than what you just provided but …thanks.

It’s a factual article.
Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan was confirmed as the voice behind “Anon” in the election conspiracy theory film The Deep Rig . Logan’s ties to the far-right, baseless theories come after his firm was chosen by Arizona’s GOP state lawmakers to conduct a review of the 2020 presidential election results on behalf of former President Donald Trump. The Deep Rig film is directed by a man whose previous movies included a documentary that claimed aliens masterminded the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

There was zero evidence the 2020 election was stolen or rigged…but here we are…

When you examine the Arizona Mirror you actually find the Hopewell Foundation didn’t give States Newsroom, the Mirror’s parent organization, one dime of money.

However, that would entail understanding how the 501c3 process works…

1 Like

Do you mean the Republican State Senators who hired the Cyber Ninjas without even seeing a audit plan?