Bill Barr quits

I thought about that and it occurred to me that if the AG had ongoing investigations going on i.e. Hunter Biden or perhaps Dominion Voting Machines, he (Barr) couldn’t discuss or comment publicly about it. Barr maybe didn’t want to divulge details with the Prez (although maybe he could) fearing DJT might get in front of a camera yelling “A Ha, I know something you don’t know”
Just guessing.

Do those narrative building blocks come in sets like Legos?

1 Like

Getting rid of Bill or declaring Martial Law? I have mixed emotions about Bill leaving. I like Bill And wish him well.

You may be guessing right Mr Big. You normally are right unless you are wrong.

I think it’s not that complicated. Barr was told to reverse the election results by hook or by crook or be gone. He’s a crook but he has his limits.

2 Likes

No one was more surprised as barrs resignation than barr…

4 Likes

Only the deluxe version…

It might be about pardons.

1 Like

Hey what are you doing speculating and opining on an internet political message board?

Hey, making up crap out of thin air.

1 Like

Opinion and analysis…Works for the CEC

1 Like

“Analysis” is CNN and NYT

1 Like

Maybe so.

Don’t do that. At my age I don’t process as quickly and it takes longer to create a nifty response. But thanks, (I think).

1 Like

With the exception of Trump, who has already been fired effective 1/20/2021. :slight_smile:

Replace Barr with Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch. He’d get more done in one month than Barr did in one year.

1 Like

And then the frothy right would turn on him too.

1 Like

The only thing stopping you are Trump and Republicans.

Can Rosen appoint a special counsel? :thinking:

Trump didn’t want the news to not focus on him.
The announcement was timed to get Biden off the news cycle.
And between now and Jan 20th we are going to see a lot of this.