Big trouble for AOC?

Not sure you want to open that can of worms.

1 Like

Subject Matter Expert

You should. Not your place. :wink:

I hope it stops posters getting blamed for someone altering their post.

1 Like

Me too.

Did it change the meaning of what was said? No.

I suspect the poster didnā€™t want to repeat the fat Donald part of the post, which has gotten old, and I canā€™t blame him, but wanted to respond to the poster with a quote of his post.

You guys insisting on getting him in trouble for something so trivial is more of a concern on my Mod-o-meter.

4 Likes

I think they are just trying to understand the rules around editing another post, that isnā€™t your own.

I am curious as well. What is the threshold? Can I edit your post and remove ā€œmod o meterā€?

It was. Thatā€™s where I heard it.

fat shaming or hat shaming?

Changes the context. Slippery slope but if these are the guidelines you want, itā€™s up to you.

I specifically suggested a simple answer that did not involve ā€œgetting anyone in troubleā€

Hat no doubtā€¦but in the spirit of that thread, authoritarians too. :wink:

The subject of the venerable western chapeau.

Sort of. But will this be an investigation or a prosecution? Do you think they will be looking for the truth? Or looking for a way to condemn the border patrol? I donā€™t think that they will be investigation anything. But we wonā€™t have long to wait to find out.

I didnā€™t realize there was such a thing as a hat elitist?

The only branch that can prosecute is the executive branchā€¦ Not sure why you keep deflecting to the legislative branchā€¦ Itā€™s either willful ignorance or a deliberate attempt to deflectā€¦

Sort of?

You want an investigation, correct? So does AOC.

I bet sheā€™s got some pics and video to present at the Congressional investigation hearings.

Itā€™s because of this man. He gets them all in a bat ā– ā– ā– ā–  crazy mode.

1 Like

I disagreeā€¦I should because then it helps me avoid those mistakesā€¦

You mean how the media and the justice system has two sets of rules for democrats and republicans, lib?

1 Like