Big trouble for AOC?

She is claiming that the border patrol forced migrants to drink from toilets then laughed about it in front of her. She also claimed that they had no other place to get water. I believe that each holding facility with a toilet, also has a sink. And probably has video surveillance. This could be problematic for her. She did not bother to get the names of the officers involved. She just left. She may not have taken any pictures either. An accusation of this severity demands a bi partisan congressional investigation. Firings and prison time for the offenders.There is really no way around it. She had better have her ducks in a row or she could be removed from office. This has Jussie Smollet written all over it.

2 Likes

She is TOAST if conservatives hold her to the same standards of truth they hold Trump to.

LOL!

6 Likes

She is toast if she can’t back up this claim. Game over. No question about it.

1 Like

If she survived the proposal to kill all the earths cows this won’t have much effect on her.

So this is a “what if?” thread.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is an evil leftist. There are no what ifs. She lied about conditions in the camps which are better than most American citizens get to experience, and she lied about the brave officers who care for the illegal invaders who deserve nothing less than scorn and contempt for flaunting our laws.

This will be the end of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the end of leftism, and the triumph of Trumpism once and for all.

1 Like

This type of accusation demands a congressional investigation. Right? How can the forced drinking of toilet water by American agents not?

Good luck to the triggered so-called conservatives on this one.

7 Likes

No it’s not.

This type of accusation demands a full congressional investigation. Right? With firings and prison time. How can the forced drinking of toilet water by American agents not?

Well according to the history books these sort of things were common practices in concentration camps.

We don’t need luck.

This type of accusation demands a full congressional investigation. Right? With firings and prison time. How can the forced drinking of toilet water by American agents not?

She triggered the Trumpists. That’s a win. I’ll send her some money now, I think.

5 Likes

A congressional investigation is not needed. She needs to be arrested and tried for treason - attempting to sabotage a duly elected POTUS through slander, smears, and besmirchings.

Leftists must be brought to heel.

Right.

Are you okay?

4 Likes

Wow.

A one post deflection to Trump.

You guys are realy getting good with these off topic troll posts.

Triggering? We have border guards forcing people to drink water from the toilet and your concern is triggering? Shouldn’t somebody go to jail over this? This story isn’t going away any time soon.

A legitimate thread speculating what will happen to that treasonous snake should it be proved she lied, and libs deflect to Donald and his so-called moral failings. As typical as it is pathetic. The truth will out!

1 Like

I would love to see the videos from the inside of these camps. I wonder why we haven’t seen one yet.

https://twitter.com/repjudychu/status/1145779501080743939?s=21

She will need it. She said some things that are totally impossible to ignore. She needs to testify to this on the floor of congress. This is really horrible stuff.