Big trouble for AOC?

I’m skeptical. But I could be wrong. They should definitely not sweep this under the rug. The accusation cannot be ignored. Too serious. It just broke. We shall see.

You love asking questions repeatedly, I’ll keep answering until you are satisfied.

No congressional investigation is necessary. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a subversive that needs to be arrested and tried for treason. Clear enough?

This is a congressional matter. With a congressperson as the witness. They need to exercise their duty of oversight.

Besides, if AOC doesn’t act, Mitch McConnell surely will.

3 Likes

The fact that you refuse to call out those responsible for allowing such an environment to exist and instead shift blame to those repulsed by it makes me question your sincerity

1 Like

Yup.

This thread isn’t going to age well.

1 Like

I disagree. Fat donald can do this all on his own, just like he can do DECLAS.

1 Like

Okay. Thanks for that. I would not go that far yet. She needs to bring her accusations to the floor for a hearing. Along with the names of the accused. It’s the right thing to do.

The silliness of this thread is mind boggling.

And you have every right to do that. I’m not offended. I question yours constantly. But:

Congress needs to act and heads need to roll over this. If someone did this to another human being, they cannot be simply left to finish their career and collect retirement. She saw them. She knows where they work. She simply cannot let them get away with it. Right?

1 Like

Congressional Republicans are feckless. They don’t have the stones to do what needs to be done.

Donald’s administration must be protected against subversives at all costs. America’s very existence is at stake. We cannot stand on principles and values anymore, the left has taken advantage of our virtue for far too long. We can take them up again after they have been dealt with.

Ask your question again.

Amazing that no Republican congressperson has visited any of these border patrol camps…I wonder why?

https://twitter.com/repveasey/status/1145801181223981056?s=21

1 Like

Extremely telling

2 Likes

Then let the democrats do what needs to be done. Will they let these sickos get away with it? Simply throw their hands up and walk away? Will they exercise their oversight?

Democrats? Democrats are a hive mind, unified with the same purpose as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez seeks the ruin of America. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wants to sabotage everything pure and chaste and good about our nation, by inspiring sympathy for lawbreakers and rapists and thieves.

And none of them, I assume, are good people.

2 Likes

Who cares? The democrats don’t need them. They can get to the bottom of it with zero republican help. Make the republicans defend the people who forced women to drink from the toilet. That would be the smart thing to do.

wait! Are you saying she lied? Well it’s not like she lied to the FBI right? You endorse lying to the press don’t you? No?

I mean it’s not like she accused those agents of treason… oh wait. That is condoned too.

I’m at a loss here. According to your standards, what did she do wrong?

6 Likes

This tweet says it all.

https://twitter.com/saikatc/status/1145836389507969031?s=21

4 Likes

AOC wasn’t the only one that saw it or said it.

3 Likes

Asking the Democrats to do the right thing is folly, and a silly ploy.

Ask your question again.

1 Like