Biden's strategy: Perfect for Trump

I wanna see the Ukraine stuff brought up and the spying

And trump’s money laundering.

I’m sure it will be brought up.

Then Biden can ask Trump why he sided with Putin over US intelligence. Why Trump had several closed door discussions with Putin.

I don’t think he can do it without slurring his words and shuttering.

opinion noted.

And maybe whisper in the mic, “this is a big effing deal”

He’ll do it while laughing at trump and all the nasty crap he’s said over the last 4 years.

The fact that the economy was unleashed by simply reversing Obama’s regulations which is the opposite of what Obama did doesn’t seem to penetrate the concrete brain of a lib! :roll_eyes:

Next up they’ll give King George III the credit! :crazy_face:

As I said. Biden should absolutely try to take credit for the economic conditions under Trump. The President will definitely lay out about 4 or 5 decisions that he made to light the economy on fire. Biden should also identify all the things that he and Barack did to get things rolling.

But will he? Probably not. So far he’s decided that Jim Crow is a better message. Do you think this will remain his primary message?

I had not seen that info at the bottom of the page. I stand corrected then.

1 Like

Does complaining about Jim Crow help you win? If that’s his strategy, he’s toast.

Biden is just an old man. He is showing old man patterns. He sounds old. Old. Biden crashes before election from dementia.

It is insane to me that a country like the US cant get better candidates than Trump or Biden…

1 Like

I hate those sites. Just when I’m getting my bias confirmed, it happens.

1 Like

He is prone to mindless babble and baseless accusations. If he does this during a debate, The President will wipe the floor with him. Maybe Joe will threaten to take the President behind the barn and kick his ass. I would absolutely love to hear him say that yet again!

It is entertaining to witness Biden’s democrat rivals trying to dislodge the black vote from Biden with the articles about Biden and “segregationism” and “opposition to deseg” in the 1970s.

He seems to gaffe every time he gets on stage.
I am not sure he will get the nomination. I think the Democrats dark horse candidate is going to be Maduro.

Trump has been absolutely amazing. The man is a machine. He’s gotten more done in his first six months than most do in 8 years. Horrible for liberals, wonderful for conservatives.

The democratic debates are going to be the most entertaining things we have seen in years. Half of the candidates will be running for president, the other half auditioning for vice president.

In case you haven’t noticed your side been pointing that out since you guys lost the election 2 and half years ago.

1 Like