Biden's strategy: Perfect for Trump

So this is how it’s going to be Joe? Since you cannot defeat the President on any issue, resort once again to race? Debating the President on the policies that have created the economic boom is a sure loser. And Joe knows this. So what to do? Talk about Jim Crow. Which has been dead for over 50 years. People want to talk about real things that affect their lives One way to assure that Joe gets his ass kicked in any debate, is to make it all about Jim Crow and race. Go for it Joe, let’s see how it works out.

Healthcare. LOL. to name one. The Democratic Party holds the high ground on this issue.

sorry to burst you bubble.

Allan

Joe should be pretty well versed on the economic policies that created the economic boom. Considering he was part of the Obama administration when the boom started.

2 Likes

Health care? By that you mean insurance? So Biden is an insurance expert now? Why is it that whenever government gets involved in insurance, it get’s more expensive? They had better lay out the plan in detail. That “we must pass it to find out what’s in it” crap is not going to fly again. If government want’s to fix insurance, why not simply offer us the exact same plan that they have themselves and be done with it?

1 Like

Sure. Obama put in some mysterious policy that was designed to kick in 8 years later, as soon as hid predecessor took over. I would love to see Joe make that claim! I hope he does.

Wait. So you’re saying that it was Trump who created the boom? Please do explain how.

No. I’ve already done that many times in this forum. And I really don’t want to go off on a tangent this early. But I do agree with you to a degree. Biden absolutely should take credit for the economy and lay out the Biden/ Obama policies that created it. He should also continue to focus on Jim Crow. We’re in agreement here.

Joe Biden’s parody website is eclipsing his official campaign when searching on google for Joe Biden Website.

So proving your point is “going off on a tangent”? Gotcha.

I’m not saying Trump has helped or hurt the economy. I’m saying that the foundation for our current economy was built during the Obama administration, of which Biden was a part.

haha, im sure our good friends at r/the_donald and 4chan are working hard to achieve that outcome :joy:

1 Like

Nothing a little tuning of the search results couldn’t fix at google.

I was right, it was literally a guy from the_donald that created the site, and people are falling to the scam. Naturally the community is pushing the webpage, hence the top result in google.
What a time to be alive!

Then we are DEFINITELY in agreement! Even more than I thought. I think Joe should announce that black unemployment is at record low and salaries are at a record high. Then he should pat himself on the back for it and take credit. Puh-leeeeze let him do this!!! :pray:

Google will get on it soon. Just a bit of tweaking needed.

You are right. Trump is the expert on health insurance.

He was going to Repeal and Replace Obamacare on Day One (Jan 20, 2017).
Wait, wait, wait. Didn’t happen.
NOW he will have a plan…after the 2020 election.

HAHAH, Biden is right, Trump is a clown.

As it should, if the webpage in question is portraiting itself to be the official Biden campaign page.

Joe Biden is an idiot…always was an idiot, always will be an idiot.

1 Like

Two of Joe Biden’s strategy should simply be:
1 - Renouncing Nazis. Claiming there are no good people marching with the Nazis. It might make the white nationalists angry, but they vote for Trump, so it’s no biggie.
2 - State that Biden sides with US intelligence over Putin. America first.

The left: Satire is the new hate speech. This site must be taken down!!!

Site states the following:
“This site is political commentary and parody of Joe Biden’s Presidential campaign website. This is not Joe Biden’s actual website. It is intended for entertainment and political commentary only and is therefore protected under fair use. It is not paid for by any candidate, committee, organization, or PAC. It is a project BY American citizens FOR American citizens”

To be fair, he really is displaying signs of dementia. Head trauma is a predictor for early onset. He showed signs during the Obama years.