Biden's strategy: Perfect for Trump

Anything as long as Biden’s campaign signs are scratch and sniff.

1 Like

Hell he’s been showing signs of it as long as I can remember.

No it’s Joe just being Joe. :wink:

The right - Searching for humor since the search for WMDs began.

1 Like

The goal posts are moving again, satire of democrats will become election interference.

1 Like

Since sleepy Joe was obviously snoozing during the Hillary campaign, he will surely repeat her mistakes. He’s going to focus on “the deplorables.” He’ll say something such as this:

" THEY WANNA PUT Y’ALL BACK IN CHAINS"

And he’ll say it using some goofy accent that sounds nothing like Delaware talk. Then he will refuse to name who any of “they” are. He will also fail to disclose the super secret plan for putting y’all back in chains. Oh wait, he’s already done this. No worries. he’ll do it again. He’s got nothing else.

This is about as coherent as Fat Donald slurring his words when trying to say “origin”.

You think I’m wrong? You do not believe that sleepy Joe will resume Fat Hillary’s failed deplorables campaign? Not only will he resume it, it will be his primary strategy. I hope and pray that I’m correct. :pray:

Does being an idiot disqualify you from office now?

The economy has been booming for nearly five years, about 2 1/2 years before Trump took office.

1 Like

y’all know if Trump had said Reagan called him to complain about slow Joe, there would be 16 threads with over 1k posts each.

Isn’t Gropin’ Joe the one who said Romney was going to put black people back in chains?

I am just trying to get over his middle name being Robinette. One thing at a time.

This is a really in depth analysis.

Gropin’ Joe isn’t deep.

Thank you…Joe is your typical lib. :wink:

I don’t know what Biden will do with his campaign.

He’s gotta defeat the other potential candidates in the primaries before he can focus in on The Clown.

And 1/2 of those posts would be Trump supporters proclaiming it did happen.

I guess trump is the typical con then. You should have thought before you posted that.

It’s a sad day for Vice President Biden when he makes Bernie Sanders look young.

I just want to see them debate so that Biden can laugh in trump’s face about 50 times.