Biden's Response to the Trump Virus

I’ll be hailing the scientists at whatever company/companies that actually make a successful vaccine.

1 Like

Ya mon, dems da kine.

We can disagree about taxes, police and prison reform, foreign policy, abortion and race.

Because we’ll be alive, and with undamaged hearts, to do so.

1 Like

It’s possible that there’s an alternate universe where Trump deletes his Twitter account after 2016 and coasts to reelection in 2020. Let that be a lesson for all firebrands, regardless of their political persuasion, in the years to come.

2 Likes

How is Joe going to lockdown china virus without locking down the people that carry it??

Hey, at least y’all will finally get the vaccine now that you’ll be pretending it came from Biden. :wink:

3 Likes

https://joebiden.com/covid19/

1 Like

If Fauci had got himself Woke, he could have ended this thing in April. We just didn’t know!

Biden is making a vaccine?

I thought he’s been a worthless politician for 47 years.

Now you’re telling me he’s a virologist?

1 Like

Those things have been done for months to slow down china virus. Hasn’t worked here or anywhere else. China virus is spiking all over the world.

1 Like

"now that you’ll be pretending it came from Biden. :wink: "

JOE AND KAMALA’S PLAN TO

BEAT COVID-19

Est. reading time: 0 minutes

:rofl::+1:t3:

5 Likes

What the feds can do, and it’s not nothing: the DPA for PPE, personnel and funds to hospitals, national coordination, funds to cash-strapped states, back tracing and, where permitted, penalties for non-compliance.

1 Like

And reparations. Don’t forget reparations!

And diversity classes. Got to get Woke!

2 Likes

Trump virus.

You(c) have me mistaken for someone else.

Only today’s “conservatives” pretend Big Daddy President gives them things.

:rofl::rofl:

Right after his nap…

Executive Time!

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I understand the amnesia that will come with libs suddenly wanting the vaccine now that their preferred kid sniffer is in the white house. :wink:

1 Like

Most of that already happened.

Except bailing out lib states, and an unconstitutional penalty you listed last.

4 Likes