Biden wants to give out $450000 per person for separated illegal migrants

Ask the OTMs, Bro.

The illegals chose to come. Send em home.

Where we going, Wiley?

Looks like the mental patients in One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest

Are you. Saying the federal government is a female dog? That sounds sexist to me.

Let’s go Brandon.

I can see now why you didnt answer when I asked if you read the documents or knew of any possible causes of action.

Did the kids? They certainly didn’t choose to be separated. Ya boi took care of that.

No court has held the US liable for one penny in this case. Garland just decided to hand out all this money. In no sense was Trump liable for anything to these illegals. You are acting as if though Garlands actions are in response to some court ruling. They are not.
Every time I read anything about Garland it is in relation to some insane left wing decision. Thank goodness McConnell kept this extremist off our courts.

1 Like

Two cases were already cited earlier in this thread. Blow smoke up somebody else’s posterior. I can read, thanks.

And I see you still have nothing to support paying out $450K per person in reparations to the children of illegal entrants who were put in the custody of the Department of Health and Human Services after their parent was put in criminal detention for entering our country illegally.

All you have is deflection after deflection, after elusiveness, obfuscations and irrelevant nonsense.

But hey, I am willing to once again ask you to explain the notion of paying out $450K in reparations to the children of illegal entrants who were put in the custody of the Department of Health and Human Services after their parent was put in criminal detention for entering our country illegally.

JWK

1 Like

They didn’t choose to be dragged here illegally by their criminal parents. But of course you will blame Trump for that too.

No case has established any liability for the US. If there were you would cite and link to those cases instead of brag about your reading capabilities.

2 Likes

I could cite them again but we both know you’d simply ignore it. Again. Go pester someone else.

Thats what I thought. Nothing.

Nothing but a waste of time. You betcha. That’s why I don’t even bother.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

No. You cannot cite any case to support paying out $450K per person in reparations to the children of illegal entrants who were put in the custody of the Department of Health and Human Services after their parent was put in criminal detention for entering our country illegally. Stop blowing smoke or cite the cases and relevant quotes from the case.

JWK

Here’s some more. $6 million each in damages. $60 million in another. I’d say $450k is a pretty good deal all things considered. The government doesn’t want these to go to trial. That’s why they’re settling. Those plaintiffs sure do keep racking up though.

I gave you two cases to look up. Did you look up either one of them, John?