Biden wants to give out $450000 per person for separated illegal migrants

It is nominally the settlement of law suits. In reality it is the Brandon administration giving money to illegals and saying “see what Trump made me do?
This rewards illegals and invites more to come here plus it blames Trump. For the administration this is “win/win”.

1 Like

Flores was wrong.

How so?

So, you really have nothing to support paying out $450K in reparations to millions of children of illegal entrants who were put in the custody of the Department of Health and Human Services after their parent was put in criminal detention for entering our country illegally.

So, what is your mission here? Blowing smoke?

JWK

It’s result was in effect to demand the absurd policy of “catch and release”.

Millions of children? I never said that. Where did that come from?
Have you read the documents? Can you list any of the causes of action?

Where did that come from? In case you missed it, that, my uniformed friend, is the subject of the thread.

:roll_eyes:

JWK

I see. So you think the settlement that the US entered into was a bad deal, so they didn’t have to abide by it?
Doesn’t sound very law and orderly.
Maybe Sessions should have challenged before implementing the policy. Well, at least he tried that after the policy was in place. But he lost
On the other hand he could have gotten Congress to amend the immigration laws to address the issues he had with Flores. That didn’t work either.
So I guess he decided law and order wasn’t for him.

Millions of children? That’s not what this topic is about.

Law and order when it’s convenient. Remember you’re talking to the same people who were giddy about states ignoring Federal laws they don’t agree with while chastising others for doing the same for laws they do like. The irony here is if Trump had followed the law from the beginning, we wouldn’t be where we are now. That SCOTUS precedent that the Constitution doesn’t just apply to citizens of the US but also people under the jurisdiction of the Federal Government is a real bitch, isn’t it?

Even the government isn’t claiming it was millions of children. Get a grip.

Flores has nothing to do with the Biden Administration thinking about paying out $450K per child of illegal entrants who were placed in the custody of federal child services because their parent was placed in lockup for illegally entering our country.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, has now GONE MAD

Sure. In lockup. Like they were getting due process or anything. Come on man.

The topic is most certainly about paying reparations to millions of illegal entrant’s children.

“Biden wants to give out $450000 per person for separated illegal migrants”

JWK

See? Even when culpable, the Trump administration takes blame for nothing. It was Biden’s fault they violated their rights. Years before he took office. Males perfect sense if you really twist it into a pretzel or something.

Ask the OTMs, Bro.

The illegals chose to come. Send em home.

Where we going, Wiley?

Looks like the mental patients in One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest

Are you. Saying the federal government is a female dog? That sounds sexist to me.