Biden wants to give out $450000 per person for separated illegal migrants

Or.maybe the government knows more than you think you do and decided the law isn’t on their side. Just a hunch.

1 Like

Especially when nothing specific is mentioned about the case, nor quotes from the case to substantiate an innuendo.

JWK

I don’t know. $6 million (per family) and $60 million seemed pretty specific to me. What would the government know about any of it though? Am I right?

:roll_eyes:
Oh. I see. The Biden Administration has a big secret as to why it is thinking about fleecing American citizen taxpayers, and transferring their hard earned money into the pockets of millions of illegal entrants and their children.

JWK

So if the immigrants go to court and win, who would be doing the fleecing then, genius?

If you dont want to take the time to read the docs, you can just call in and listen to the next status conference:

1. A further status conference shall be held on November 5, 2021, at 1:30 p.m. The dial-in number for any counsel who wish to listen in only and members of the news media is as follows.
    a. Dial the toll free number: 877-411-9748;
    b. Enter the Access Code: 6246317 (Participants will be put on hold until the Court activates the conference call);
    c. Enter the Participant Security Code 11050428 and Press # (The security code will be confirmed);

I don’t think that’s specific enough.

1 Like

If this and if that. Instead of all the ifs, how about explaining the notion of paying out $450K in reparations per person to the children of illegal entrants who were put in the custody of the Department of Health and Human Services after their parent was put in criminal detention for entering our country illegally.

JWK

1 Like

A settlement isn’t reparations. Like I said, you clearly don’t understand how any of this works.

Why don’t you just admit you have nothing to show?

JWK

Why don’t you just admit you’re not going to bother looking at anything that counters your narrative about reparations? I’m guessing the reasons are similar.

1 Like

And what is the “settlement” for?

JWK

What am I supposed to look for? And what are the relevant quotes in the cases cited?

How many times do I have to ask those questions?

JWK

What? You want the definition of a settlement or something? Look it up your self. Settlements are paid to keep cases from going to trial. Clearly the government has decided these plaintiffs have a reasonable cause of action if they’re willing to even discuss settlement. They don’t just issue them at random.

What I asked for is

what is the “settlement” for?

JWK

Lawsuits against the government. I thought that was clear when I posted some of the lawsuits. But then I forgot, you don’t understand how settlements work. My bad.

1 Like

So, you wont explain what the settlement is for.

Not again,.no. Clearly it’s a complete waste of time.

1 Like

Of course it is a complete waste of time if you cannot explain the notion of paying out $450K in reparations, or a “settlement” per person to the children of illegal entrants who were put in the custody of the Department of Health and Human Services after their parent was put in criminal detention for entering our country illegally.

Why don’t you just admit it that the ACLU and the Biden Administration are floating an idea which is designed to fleece America taxpaying citizens of almost a billion dollars?

JWK

As soon as you admit it isn’t for “millions” of children and you acknowledge you know what a settlement is. Until then, I’m not holding my breath waiting for you to cut and paste the same post over and over again like your usual go to.