Biden to ban Natural Gas Stoves

Does this affect restaurants? I love cooking on gas… I can only imagine the reactions chefs will have if it does…

I think that’s code here as well because my vent hood is also tied into the HVAC system.

I can’t cook with anything other than gas anymore.

I have no idea how I cooked with electric in the past.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Electric ranges take so long to heat up, put more strain on the grid, and unless your pan and burner surface are perfectly flat…. Good luck.

1 Like

International Residential Code requires it. Most local and state adhere to the IRC. It would be foolish to vent a hood to the interior of the home or say in the attic. I just don’t see that happening if professionally installed.

2 Likes

I switched from electric to gas a couple of years ago. No way would I ever willingly cook with electric anymore.

1 Like

Biden admin has lost their minds. This is exhibit A.

The left creates about 98.92% of the problems in society. Then convince their sheep that they can solve the problem.

3 Likes

The idea that everything has to be electric and generated by solar or wind is simply not feasible. You’d think big government might have some common sense but they let their climate religion cloud rational thinking.

3 Likes

Agreed. This is so stupid it is laughable. Well, it would be laughable if they weren’t serious.

2 Likes

Exhibit A?
Really?

2 Likes

…and all the Brandonites said, “let’s go Brandon”. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

Actually it’s when gas started becoming more expensive in the 1970s for reasons that had nothing to do with environmentalism.

He’s not stupid, he’s malicious.

His (D)iehard supporters, on the other hand…

4 Likes

OK. The serial luggage thief was the best thing to hit the meme world all year.

4 Likes

The goal was never to produce enough energy to power everything, but to gain control of the power so that the government can shut it down on people who don’t conform.

4 Likes

Already did, mandated low water usage in them.

3 Likes

from your article: “Gas stoves often emit carbon monoxide and nitrogen dioxide, which some scientists have linked to respiratory illnesses and other health concerns”

My body my choice…unless

3 Likes