Biden to ban Natural Gas Stoves

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Right!!!

3 Likes

I grew up in W PA. My mothers family had a farm with a wood burning stove and a well pump in the kitchen. Eventually a gas line was run and a gas stove put in. My grandfather’s house had a gas stove, our mother grew up there. Our father grew up in Pittsburgh his home, our home and everybody I knew cooked with gas. There used to be a saying: “now you’re cooking with gas”. It meant you were doing well. After relocating to Maryland we cooked and heated with gas. We now live in South Florida no gas; all electric. It sucks. You can’t control the heat; it’s tricky. I grill meats with propane whenever I can.
As far as respiratory problems. Anybody I know that has/ had issues smoked cigarettes or kept pigeons.

You didn’t read the instruction manual on those things before purchasing? Dammit man! They’re like Lamborghini’s. The upfront cost is pretty outrageous, but the upkeep is what really gets you.

2 Likes

Biden is a dumb ■■■■ .

5 Likes

But I wonder what else is going on that needs attention drawn away for this administration to float such a stupid idea.

2 Likes

Since the public official has already commented that gas stoves could be banned and has opened a comment period, it is pretty obvious that it is being considered. The comment period is most likely so leftist environmental and climate change groups can get pro-ban studies into the record.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think this was already done in NYC.

Like these useless turds.

4 Likes

The answer is right in the story.

We have built homes so airtight to improve insulation that we now need better ventilation to replace the stale air.

You’re forgetting the objective is to eliminate all fossil fuel use.

3 Likes

Must be why some of these kids I pick up smell like bacon grease and burned pancakes when they get on the school bus?
Cooking without an exhaust fan or opening a window is plain stupid.
But then again……:thinking:

1 Like

And why did we build these home so airtight? To appease the environmentalists? A self-sustaining problem created by the left.

6 Likes

That’s why there are vent hoods in air tight homes. If there is a concern that people are not using the vent hood then wire the vent hood so that the stove cannot start without engaging the vent hood.

3 Likes

But that type of solution doesn’t support getting rid of natural gas appliances and shifting even more demand to the electricity grid.

3 Likes

Yes I use the vent hood all the time…some homes actually don’t have hoods vented to the outside…they just recirculate the air back out into the kitchen.

There is a screen and filter in those types of vents to capture particulates, but then people never replace those.

If possible, I would not want to build an air tight home. Rather, I’d go the old way where they were self ventilating.

https://www.cibsejournal.com/news/airtight-new-homes-creating-serious-health-problems/

Exactly. I like fresh air. I keep my windows open as much as possible and use a UV air filter in rooms when I cannot.

4 Likes

I must live in an area with different codes. Here, a vent hood has to be exhausted to the exterior of the home. HVAC must provide make up air into the home when the vent hood is engaged (they are tied together). Same with a fireplace or anything that pulls air from the interior. Bathroom fans can be ventilated into a soffit but that’s it.