Biden to Announce Student Loan Forgiveness

Well, I suppose after suffering the pain of slavery, being taxed to pay for other people’s debts is nothing by comparison. :smirk:

5 Likes
  1. This only affects a percentage of “upper income” student loan borrowers. Low income and the poor who did not or could not qualify for student loans? Well the goobermint and the segregationist in cheef Ol Folksy Joe could give a rats ass about them anyway.
  2. If those who even remotely don’t see this as a vote buying scheme especially this close to the mid terms? You got to be a ■■■■■■■ moron with (maybe) a college degree AND studenloans!
5 Likes

Well how do you like your dog nuts, boiled or fried? It’s been 50 years since I took college courses and I worked to pay my way. Three of my kids have degrees. Two via US Army, one has three degrees and worked her way through and paid off her debts.
■■■■ J’Biden with his vote buying scheme and ■■■■ these freeloaders who are too lazy to work their debts off. Why should the taxpayers again be on the hook? They should have learned to be an electrician, a carpenter, welder or a plumber fer crissakes they could be making six figures!

6 Likes

As a wise businessman said: “I didn’t create and pass the tax laws, my accountants only abide by them”.

3 Likes

LOL Right on!

1 Like

This!

5 Likes

Attempting to buy votes from young people using taxpayer monies. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

That is exactly what this is, a vote buying scheme.

4 Likes

Too bad they don’t understand that generation, they won’t be thanked for forgiving ten k, they will be vilified for not forgiving it all.

3 Likes

University profit gouging is aggressively promoted in the face of inflation.

Investment intensive energy sector demonized as devils for any profit.

1 Like

Exactly.

Classic Brandon half ass pandering.

Trades and unions will hate the move. They are paying for their managers education.

The scholarship crowd will hate it for it makes their education award less meaningful.

The students with debt burden will be completely unsatisfied that it is only 10,000. that is only 7 pandemic stimmi cheques.

Another platitude to Biden ineptness.

Let’s Go Brandon!!

2 Likes

This is absolutely corrupt. All of us have to look at what ever it is we’re considering, examine the cost and determine if it’s in our best interests because it will have to be paid for. If an academic institution did not prepare their student enough to pay for their tuition, maybe it’s the institution that should be fully charged back or at least share the burden 50/50. Now…can the student pay for at least 50%? This is wrong to lay this on the backs of others.

One of the things that’s very important when earning an income, is how you budget yourself accordingly. It’s a lesson that benefits you all throughout your life. This totally derails one of the most important of life’s lessons and will cause more harm, than what ever it is our ding bat, dumb ass, corrupt government is attempting to solve…period.

5 Likes

There haven’t been any payments on these loans in two years. It is hard to argue that this will be inflationary.

4 Likes

The very group that votes most. Here is $10,000 vote for me.

Biden has already forgiven Billions in student loans without a peep from anyone.

Why are people complaining about this round of loan forgiveness?

3 Likes

This makes no sense

Other groups will just be invigorated to demand more money. You gave them free money, where’s mine? College groups are disproportionally white/upper middle class/privileged…this is racism etc etc etc

1 Like

Where does it end? The same argument can be made for the next round of payouts to some group…and the next payout, and the next payout….

3 Likes

Vote whoring.

6 Likes

Really? What has happened to inflation in those two years?

4 Likes