Biden threatens to make more enemies in the middle east

threatening to change US/Israel relations to appease the Muslim vote in the American midwest is not a smart move for team Biden…

Israel will fight the war it needs to fight in order to achieve an Israeli victory.

if that makes a few Muslims angry, que sera sera

3 Likes

No problem. They can just no to American money. Weird how the great general is eating a lot of crap from this admin and nobody has said “ok well we don’t need your money or weapons we will do it on our own”

Weird that.

2 Likes

So a lib doesn’t comprende about who should and should not get our money? I’m shocked. If/when poo-poo hits the fan and it’s against the US, Israel is an ally I want on our side. Hamas…not so much.

2 Likes

China would love to work with Israel…specially for technology know how.

having the israeli PM not bomb aid workers is appeasing no one.

Allan

1 Like

They need to tell Brandon to kiss their behinds…and probably will.

1 Like

Biden is pushing for $14 billion in military aid for Israel.

That was an accident that Israel has already profusely apologized for.

We made the same mistake a few times in the war on terror. Someone screwed up and misidentified them. That happens in urban war zones.

The fog of war.

1 Like

Exactly.

I do think the IDF needs to review targeting measures and make sure they are in constant contact with aid organizations down to the truck level so this doesn’t happen again.

But I’m not mad at them for it happening this once. We’ve made that mistake before in both Afghanistan and Iraq. It would be mighty hypocritical to hold them to task for a mistake we’ve made too.

It looks like they hit them in three separate strikes… so the IDF really ■■■■■■ up here.

It happens in urban warfare.

There was more than one A-10 sortie that was called in on Iraq that hit targets they weren’t supposed to. Hell one time we even strafed British soldiers.

Same thing happened here. Targeting misidentified them, it got sent up the chain and approved, and they launched a fire mission against it. It wasn’t on purpose.

1 Like

Have you seen the reports that the IDF is using AI to determine targets?

No but I wouldn’t be that surprised. Militaries are always searching for new ways to identify targets and possibly double check human operators.

It’s not something that should solely be relied on. There’s got to be a human in the chain.

It’s not just the Muslim vote, it’s the majority of American voters. The smartest move for Biden to appeal to the american center, would be to stop supporting Israel.

At this point, supporting the Israeli war is bordering on political malpractice. This guy is risking his reelection on the position just for evangelicals to talk crazy to him every time he mildly requests a thimbleful of restraint with our money.

Israel is fortunate that he’s the president and willing to soak up that damage for their sake.

1 Like

If anything his political problem is not putting requirements on support sooner.

2 Likes

Democrats the party of antisemitism. Surprise surprise.

6 Likes

Nothing new there.

2 Likes

That doesn’t work anymore.

The gap between Republicans and independents is twice the difference between Democrats and Independents.

Why? What will Israel do for you when poop hits the fan

1 Like