Biden threatens to make more enemies in the middle east

They are already neck deep in Iran, Libya, etc.

1 Like

yep the antisymetics are crawling out from under the rug.

3 Likes

What’s the difference one or 3 missiles.
If there was a break in communication doesn’t matter if they dropped one or three missiles.

predictably planning chaos…

Yes, they will. With or without Biden’s approval.

Israel knows Biden is pandering to his base. Israel also knows there is a good likelihood Biden won’t be president next term and the new president will be supportive.

1 Like

Not supporting every single thing the Israeli government does without question does not equal being anti-Semitic.

Do you want to discuss, or do you want to engage in ad hominem?

5 Likes

they did not and that caused the attack on the aid workers.

you can make excuses all you want.

they attacked and killed non combatants.

Allan

They fired the two officers that ordered the attack…they admitted a serious breach of their own protocols took place. That two me seems to indicate they are taking this incident seriously, if only for he political ramifications at the moment.

Let’s not jump all over them before we see what else they do.

It’s war…it’s unfortunate, but this happens.

4 Likes

Just listened to an interview with General Jack Keane on Fox. That man actually is the smartest guy in the room.

He talked about Hamas as the cowards they are, and the reality that the people of Israel want those butchers destroyed.

It’s been almost 7 months since that brutal unprovoked attack last October. They took hostages, beheaded innocent people, raped women killed them and drug their naked bodies thru the streets, tossed babies in the oven and baked them to death while forcing their families to listen to their screams.

Hamas is a collection of animals.

They are still holding hostages. They are hiding in civilian populations because 1- they are cowards and 2- so they can use civilians as human shields and illicit exactly the response of “oh the Israeli’s are killing civilians “. Now in an election year Biden and the democrats are worried about votes in battleground Michigan….God help us if Rashida Tlaib is dictating our foreign policy.

I’m not smart enough to know the answers…but I do know the Israelis have gone out of their way to try to avoid civilian casualties. Not easy when your enemy has chosen to use civilians as human shields.

Hamas and the Iranians who fund Hamas are the bad guys here. They initiated the attack, they started the fight, the people of Israel have every right to want to see Hamas destroyed and to try to ensure they never have to endure the atrocities of Oct 7, 2023 again.

4 Likes

What the…?

The separation from a people and their country is now complete?

That’s exactly what Hamas did and why they’re now dying for it. If they aren’t removed from this planet, they’ll do it again too…just like they’ve always done.

3 Likes

The Israeli government has approved the opening of three humanitarian aid corridors that were specifically requested by President Biden in a Thursday call with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Good stuff.

Republicans will trend in the same direction, just more slowly. If Independents keep moving towards a supermajority of disapproval, they’ll have enough gravity to pull moderate republican voters to the center.

1 Like

Yeah this puzzled me too.

I don’t think he realizes Biden has a huge bloc of Zoomers he has to try and convince to come out and vote again, and they are ardently pro-Palestinian. The Michigan primary was their warning shot.

He’s pandering to Zoomers, and there isn’t a bloc of older voters that he’s putting at risk by taking this stance.

Especially since even as he talks a good game he’s still giving Israel money and will continue to do so.

3 Likes

aid workers are not Hamas.

keep on repeating that phrase until you understand it.

Allan

It was an accident. How many times do you have be told that? Hell the IDF just vaporized the careers of two officers over it.

doesnt matter, the aid workers are still dead.

Allan

The sad thing is all this is going to happen again and again. Gaza as you know is a packed in place it’s a wonder there’s not 100,000 people dead and then there’s that little detail that they want to kill all the Jews. It’s a bad combination that’s been going on forever with no end in sight.

Phone call oct 7 “Dad, I killed 10 Jews with my own hands… God bless you son”.

Yes they are.

And?