Biden:The President incites violence, inspires white-supremacist shooters

No I am saying he cares before it gets as bad as it did under obama.

Trump claimed he would end violence during the 2016 RNC speech.

1 Like

One out of every ten homicides in America happened in New York City then. But he doesn’t remember.

3 Likes

Have you already forgotten how you scolded me for the fake news you ate that the DNC had more viewers than the RNC. Your track record of opinions…sucks. Look at where the problems lie…and focus. There lies the problem that needs to be fixed. These problems are local to the area in which the destruction and mayhem are taking place. President Trump has offered the solution of federal help but has been turned down. Now…the blame is entirely local to where the mayhem is happening.

Well at least there’s a choice?

Tell you what call all the dem mayors and governors and tell them to let Trump bring in the feds and national guard. If the feds and national guard don’t stop the violence than you can blame Trump.
As it is now Trump can’t do one thing to end the violence because the dem mayors and governors are saying stay out.

For one block of protests? :rofl:

Then he should keep his mouth shut

Than leftist need to shut up and quit blaming him for what your leftist mayors and governors are letting happen.

1 Like

So he has no plan then?
He can’t solve it? So why is he saying he can?

But he said he will solve it if re-elected

In fact, he says if we elect Biden it will be…well…it will be like it is today under Trump as president.
But if he wins, he can fix? But he hasn’t fixed it and now you are saying he can’t fix it because it’s Dem run cities and he can’t work with them??
Or has no plan to work with them?
Or something…

Bottom line,. Trump’s america has civil unrest , race riots, unemployment over 10%, and a pandemic across the country and Trump can’t fix it in any place with a Dem Govonor or mayor.

So your argument is either somehow vote out 24 Govs and hundard of mayor’s or Don’t relect Trump cause there is nothing he can do.

Is that correct?

3 Likes

I would feel safe anywhere in Trump’s US that Democrats are not in charge.

I saw the media tell me this too. Do you have a source please? Not Trumpbart or OANN. Thanx in advanced.

1. Are you trying to argue that because cspan had more viewed on night 1 of RNC vs Day 1 of RNC (only Cspan) that somehow RNC won the ratings war?? For realz?

And btw: only 1 person thought ratings matter - you . Well, until RNC lost ratings then sundenly it didn’t matter. Except now it matters but only on Cspan??
LMAO.

So I’d the problems are in those cities, your argument is Trump can’t resolve them

So you and some others seem to be clear
Trump can only help if 24 Dem Govs and hundads of mayor’s are replaced. Short of that, Trump cant solve any of the issues.

So if I want to vote to fix Americas issues, and I don’t think 24 Gov and hundards I’d Mayor’s will lose, I should not vote for Trump.
Correct?

1 Like

So you think Trump is only President of some states?
Ok.
So I’d you care about only a few states vote Trump, if you care about all of America you should vote Biden cause Trump can’t fix the issues in many places.

Got it.

That’s called a non-sequitur. It’s a logical fallacy. Trump is president of all the US, and all citizen’s, including Trump, are subject to the US Constitution, which bestows certain powers on various political positions, and limits the powers of those same political positions. The US is a constitutional republic. Trump cannot be held responsible for issues the constitution limits him from dealing with and has given other positions the duty to deal with. If elected or appointed Democrat (or Republican) leaders fail in their duties, the people get to remove them by the means afforded them in the constitution. They cannot remove any leader using unconstitutional means, as long as the people hold the constitution under God as their supreme authority.

NYC was great in the 80s and 90s…I don’t believe you were there then.

That’s wrong. Trump can fix issues wherever citizens give him the constitutional right to go in and fix them. If citizens or politicians in isolated localities use their constitutional power to keep him out of their issues, they get to enjoy the fruits of that decision.

Do you not understand what a constitutional republic is?

Uh oh…I see where this is going.

1 Like

Good. Can you enunciate where you see this going?

Yes. I understand it. I also understand that under TRUMPS america we have
10%+ unemployment
Civil unrest in major cities
Race issues
Pandemic sweeping the Nation
2 trillion dollar deficits
Negative economy growth.

Trump supporters have lots of excuses why it’s not his fault but what is very clear is he is unable to fix any of it. If he could fix it, or had a idea how to, he would have done it. But he hasn’t so he is unable to resolve it.
TRUMPs America is a mess!