Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19

Vaxshinated with all the booster thingies.

Experimental drugs, amirite? :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

If you believe it

3 Likes

he’ll bend over backward to take a covid test, but not a cognition test

3 Likes

Due to complications arising from my recent bout of covid, I do not feel I have the energy to effectively run a campaign…

5 Likes

If he does have COVID, I hope he makes a speedy recovery and suffers no ill effects.

5 Likes

It just means it’s present inside of his body.

I think anymore, with nearly everyone immune to covid in one way or another, we need to stop getting all riled up about this.

I’m sure vaccines like Polio and Rabies work very similar.

He does not have covid its an exit strategy from his run for President.

2 Likes

Or he may just need some time in the basement.

Ha maybe.

I have resigned myself to a Trump win in November.

Tectonic shift, Continental drift, MEGA landslide!!

2 Likes

I would like to but haven’t. We don’t even know who he will be running against. And his lead in the polls looks a lot like Hillary’s in 2016…though his do seem to have the advantage of being in battleground states like Pennsylvania.

4 Likes

Are you certain Biden has covid, or is it fake news planted and intended to be used to allow Biden to withdraw from the race gracefully?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Of ocurse those on the right want Trump symbolized as Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Just like the flu, Covid is still dangerous to old and immunocompromised people. Also, long covid is a real thing and a real bitch. And for me, I just don’t want to be sick…don’t want to miss work, don’t want to be sidelined…

And since it’s so easily transmittable, it still makes sense to pay attention and take care not to spread it.

You’re really struggling.

3 Likes

Oh my gosh you’re still wearing your mask every day.

1 Like

And never more proud.

Last time I wore a mask, I had covid.

Before that, I had to interact with someone who was sick.

I still see people in cars by themselves. With a mask. In 2024.