Biden supporters. Why are you STILL angry and violent?

What gives? Your man won. Why are you still acting like you just busted out of the looney bin? Isn’t it time you grab your bricks, take your Prozac and go home? Jeez.

Link with filter bypass

Link2 with filter bypass

1 Like

Biden has not won.

1 Like

He says he has.

So the action of Biden maniacs are justified? What the hell is wrong with your people?

1 Like

He has not claimed victory. Trump has.

3 Likes

Biden supporters? Where?

You going ignore the second part of my question? Here is is in case you need a reminder.

So the action of Biden maniacs are justified? What the hell is wrong with your people?

1 Like

I said he thinks he has.

https://www.usnews.com/news/elections/articles/2020-11-04/joe-biden-didnt-declare-victory-but-he-thinks-he-won

If the first part of the op is wrong, it is safe to believe the rest is. Biden has not claimed victory.

2 Likes

Do you think they will ever be able to give up violence? Or are they addicted?

Snap out of it Molly. I said that he thinks he won. You are speaking with forked tongue. I never said he declared victory. I respectfully ask you to stop making ■■■■ up.

https://www.usnews.com/news/elections/articles/2020-11-04/joe-biden-didnt-declare-victory-but-he-thinks-he-won

1 Like

It is pretty twisted to falsely accuse Biden supporters as being the ones responsible for this without even a shred of evidence. And then to use this fabrication as a means to then attack fellow posters and legitimate Biden supporters with some giant broad-brush, who would never engage in this type of behavior. There is word for this type of deception.

3 Likes

Irony is ■■■■■■■ dead.

3 Likes

Here you say he says he won. It’s your words man. Maybe snap out of it?

2 Likes

Agreed. I know plenty of Biden supporters, and can’t think of any of them who are violent.

3 Likes

:rofl:

What you know, and what you admit are not the same. Stop with the stupid assed games. Do I need to find videos of them harassing Trump voters? You’re better than this (I think).

Good to see you back, we’ve missed you. :slight_smile:

HE. MUST. GOOOOOOO!!! :rofl:

Thanks! Was that sincere or sarcasm?

You should take a vacation from this too. Everyone should. Too much of this crap will ruin your brain.

You claimed these were Biden supporters. There is ZERO evidence these are any more Biden supporters than they are Trump supporters, or the absolute most likely thing, they are not supporters of any politician or party. And then you used your completely fabricated accusation as a means to attack fellow posters here, as if they are supportive of this.

When called out on this reality, you accuse others of playing “stupid assed games.”

Like I said before…irony is ■■■■■■■ dead.

2 Likes

Same here. Maybe the people in the video are neutral? :rofl: