Biden’s meeting with putin

Please…Trump spent 4 years kissing Putin’s ass at EVERY opportunity.

2 Likes

Hacking at every level was at the same level during the Trump years.

1 Like

Good answer to something i didn’t ask. How many?

Lalalala.

Hero Trump couldn’t have been this bad. :roll_eyes:

How authoritarian of you. :rofl:

Oh dear, CNN’s getting sassy over the Putin debacle. The admin might have to have a come to Jesus meeting with the head executives.

3 Likes

I would imagine after the ratings drop since Russia Russia Russia CNN might be trying to get Russia back in the story for old times sake.

2 Likes

You have no idea what the government is doing regarding the hacks. And do you really think that the POTUS would give Putin a list of places that could be hacked? That is ludicrous. I will bet you dollars to dog nuts that every place on that list has the best security software that our government can provide.
And I am sure that we are in the process of making any organization like Colonial fully secure. And if Putin doesn’t put a stop to it we are going to know and the sanctions will roll.

1 Like

and? so what.

I loved when Putin mentioned Babbitt. That was beautiful.

Well. Biden acted like an idiot. Then he got pissed at a CNN reporter.

2 Likes

The govt has no idea what it is doing either. The clown from the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier Show is honking his horn and getting his wife to lead him around.

Didn’t Trump whine about that all the time?

I thought @YOSUP was on point. +10 for @YOSUP

2 Likes

What is your bag? Starting to sound like your leader, One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier Biden

I vote for cloud shriek

1 Like

As long as Pelosi hides the identity of the assassin…Putin wins the round.

Pelosi is no better than any authoritarian clinging to power well beyond the expiration date.

Putin will still be in power when Biden leaves.

The United States president is term limited. The Russian strongman is not.

Allan

1 Like

A primary function of the goobermint at any level is the protection of the citizens. But then again look around at the increase in criminal activity? Anyone who thinks cyber threats against companies requires “regulations” is just being naive. Of course companies should provide for their cyber security but if actors outside America have the blessing of other countries to hack and ransom without prejudice?
J’Biden stood up in Geneva and proclaimed “We have sophisticated cyber capabilities and Putin knows it”. I call BS but if so, why are these attacks even happening and why no impunity?

2 Likes