Biden’s meeting with putin

You have to think it went well considering no negative posts on hannity.

I shall look and see what happened.

Allan

Ooops has not occurred yet.

Allan

1 Like

:popcorn:
This should be entertaining
Can’t wait to hear the lame streams glorify J’Biden after Putin plays him.
So predictable.

2 Likes

Putin will easily run over Biden.

1 Like

After ‘Ol Joey from Scranton trips on the steps?
If the old wanker forgets Vlad’s name or what country he represents that would be classic!

3 Likes

Like what has to happen for you to believe you were wrong? Or right for that matter.

Probably should walk in hugging a flag just to remind himself.

2 Likes

It is already a fail by keeping out press pool.

That might activate the media to re-examine their bias.

We won’t know what happens.

3 Likes

lol

damage control teams engaged

4 Likes

Keep the meeting secret and then declare victory afterwards. :roll_eyes:

I suspect Putin feels nothing but contempt for Biden.

3 Likes

He can add to his Crimea holdings.

1 Like

I understand Biden and Putin met and shook hands in front of the press pool and will hold individual press conferences after their talks.

Do you expect the press to be present during the talks themselves? I don’t recall that ever happening.

1 Like

Oh no contempt. You guys are the best.

2 Likes

The Biden clan isn’t even all that secretive about shady deals and the media covers for them of course.

3 Likes

And then get sanctioned again into a recession causing the second drop in his popularity in his 20 years of rule. The first one after a certain president sanctioned his country back to the economical Stone Age.

I

IKR? Let’s hope Biden does something remotely presidential like look dreamily into Putin’s eyes and then throw our intelligence agencies under the bus.

4 Likes

gropey joe is gonna go Full Corn Pop on the killer to this left. Come on man!

Do we get to see all the notes taken during the meeting?? We definitely need the notes from the interpreter.

5 Likes

Unless our president goes into the meeting with a plain as day man crush on Putin, we’ve already lost.

1 Like

Well when you are trying to get a tower in the mans capital love is probably one way of getting it.

The criticism isn’t real. They are just having the funnies. Cuz argh libsss!!

1 Like

We’ll know how it went depending on this amount deposited in hunter’s secret bank accounts.

3 Likes