Biden’s meeting with putin

Yes if it shuts down everything in our economy! There has to be laws passed that require a certain level of security for certain industries. If airlines, oil and meat industries go down together we will all wish there were all regulations in regards to minimal security measures needing to be met.

They know nothing of the sort.

This is a fever dream.

1 Like

LOL no mention of sanctions it was giant reach around today! Putin feels no pressure! They hacked us and Biden said thank you can we have another, and by the way don’t hack these 16 things.

You didn’t say he didn’t give out names of companies as some sort of qualifier?

Putin is a man so secure in his absolute power at home that he can walk into a meeting with the most powerful person on earth with virtually nothing to lose.

Wouldn’t that make Putin most powerful?

1 Like

Once again we have kindergarten level understanding of geopolitics because ideology.

Real world leaders do not act like the caricatures in your fever dreams.

1 Like

Come on man it’s just the media being hard on uncle Joe

I think it’s time to neologize Doc’s ‘screaming at the sky’.

Skyscreaming. Or, maybe, cloudshriek. It’s too bad we don’t speak more Dutch round here, because luchtscheeuw [air-scream] is just delightful.

1 Like

More of the ole I have flexibility move by Biden. Funny you talk about larger than life Characters, because you would be outraged if Trump did what Biden did today. They hack us, we give them a pipeline and photo op, and no threats. You’d run around screaming collusion.

Really? After the Trumpspectacle?

2 Likes

Trumpelstilskin brought his own world crashing down on him. Gold-obsessives often do.

1 Like

Time for triggly puff and pink hat pictures again?

2 Likes

Don’t know the reference.

If Trump did what Biden did today! Giving a pipeline after our Intel says they hacked us multiple times in key industries and then did nothing at the meeting but say don’t attack these 16 places you would be moving toward impeachment number 3 tomorrow.

1 Like

trigglypuff-gif-9

1 Like

of course

but how else can you giddily declare Biden “the most powerful man (well, ok “person”) in the world”?

3 Likes

No I bashed Trump when he let a Russian spy into the Oval Office and burned Israeli intelligence assets. THAT is a big deal…not summit optics.

The idea Putin gained some huge victory that he’ll now feel “emboldened to attack our economy in a bigger way” is kindergarten level to the extreme.

All this was was a temporary cessation of deteriorating relations.

Each side gained something…neither side gained anything that gave them “the upper hand”.

3 Likes

No it’s kindergarten to think they won’t do more. They hacked us multiple times according to Intel agencies we reward them with a pipeline, then Biden has a photo op, tells them absolutely nothing except to not hack 16 certain places and that’s it. It was a reach around and you know it! If this were Trump you’d call him a Russian Stooge and accuse him of collusion and go straight to impeachment. And who is this Russian spy that Trump worked with? Hope you aren’t saying Manafort or Page.

1 Like

Impeachment theater was never my bag. Don’t know when you’ll get your assumptions right, but keep on keeping on. I’m rooting for you.

Of course it’s your bag, you cheered on mueller for two years all liberals did.

2 Likes