Biden’s meeting with putin

Orange man has NEVER said a bad thing about Putin before, why should he start now?

Thank you so much for that.

We got nothing out of it, we played our cards early, baby gloved Putin and he comes out looking like the winner. This is makes Helsinki look like child’s play.

Lol. Agreeing with a foreign power over the intelligence agencies is childs play and then doing nothing after that country actually hacks those intelligence agencies during that same presidency.

You guys don’t care.

Nothing to the level of Meat, Oil and Airlines in a two month span, and you know it. Biden did nothing except invite more hacks yesterday.

lol intelligence agencies is not on that level? Multi year hack. Identified as one of the biggest hacks ever by the people who got hacked

You are not real.

Doing nothing is what they are doing! Russia hacked our meat, oil and airline industry and we give them a pipeline as a reward.

By the way you have zero evidence that the Russian government was involved just that they don’t prosecute which is pretty bad in its own right. Yet you keep pointing to private entities screwing up and as a good conservative asking for more regulation.

So regulations for business like OSHA and UL are authoritarian? Go pound sand!

CIA Said Russians hacked the meat and oil industry, 90% of Russian business the Kremlin has their hands in. LOL funny you excuse this but claim Gucipher 2.0 hacked on behalf of Russia. Hey pot meet kettle.

2 Likes

Russians not The Russian government

This is not legit business. The intelligence agencies had no trouble identifying Russian government as to who hacked them.

Lol this one takes the cake! Even CNN is upset how Biden was bending over for Putin. This was bad and you know it!

How many times were you libs saying Gucipher 2.0 was hacking on behalf of Putin? Almost daily! Again pot meet kettle. Your guy blew it, admit it, even cnn is admitting it.

so nothing, the eu does not support it.

2 Likes

It’s an astonishing ability to confuse news in such a manner. Not on behalf of Putin but that it is in fact GRU. We didn’t say it. Intelligence agencies did.

They haven’t said the same thing about ransom ware hacks. They still may.

So Germany is in the EU. So that.

Lawmakers voted overwhelmingly in favor of the nonbinding resolution, with 581 votes in favor, 50 against and 44 abstentions.

Are you seriously comparing IMB to the beef company who supplied 70% of us beef around our country? Or an oil pipeline that supplies 60% of our gas! Glad you mentioned IBM, but that’s one example! Give me an example where 3 large markets were hacked in a two month span by Russians and Trump rewarded Russia for it? Point to me a time that happened

so what, they are not the eu. all of your talking points are ■■■■■■■■

2 Likes

LOL now your waffling the topic

1 Like

They are a member. A member who was actively trying to circumvent sanctions.

Those are facts. That this was a unilateral gift to Putin and Germany wasn’t in consideration is your talking point. I am not gonna conclusively conclude that yours are ■■■■■■■■■ I’ll let the readers decide.