Biden’s Appeal - What is it?

:lying_face: :lying_face:

He didn’t say he “cared” about Biden. Biden is currently relevant in politics and this is a political forum. You came in to the thread to offer that the OP didn’t “care” about Biden?

They didn’t give him ■■■■■ It was a legal equity deal with his firm.

It’s not whataboutism.

It’s calling out hypocrisy.

Sanity.

Now dont go to far AZ most of these clowns in the gop fully support Trump if only to further their political agendas. That makes them no better than him. So far one guy currently alive has a sack
The other guy is dead and our current president takes every opportunity he can to piss on his grave.

Well, he isn’t Trump, for starters.

1 Like

Has Obama endorsed Biden yet? He didnt want Biden running in 2016. I wonder if that changed now?

I can live with a President with whom I disagree policy wise.

But a sociopath like Trump is a whole different bar.

He’s already said he won’t endorse anybody until after the primary, so don’t go making up conspiracy theories just yet.

Preaching to the choir here. Trump represents all the ugly, hateful rhetoric that a lot of people have been wanting to let go for a long while.

Did Joe sell secrets?

I have no idea why Biden has strong poll numbers other than being a former Vice President. I’ll vote for whoever Dems nominate, but I hope he doesn’t win the nomination. I’ll probably pull the trigger for Elizabeth Warren in the primary.

And I’m sure you are not one of those concerned about whether Trump’s relatives have business relations with Russia.

I hear your mother calling, Myra. :sunglasses:

Wow pocahontas, bold move.

Republicans haven’t spent 20+ years calling her the Devil, so if a racial smear is the most they have against her, I like her chances. Warren has consistently been a policy wonk, and isn’t full of ■■■■■ which is why I like her the best out of the front runners.

I [quote=“Weedhopper, post:72, topic:191362, full:true”]
Did Joe sell secrets?
[/quote]

I believe that Biden is a patriot and therefore did not. And I believe that he should not be accused of such until evidence to the contrary can be confirmed.

I believe that Biden is a patriot and therefore did not. And I believe that he should not be accused of such until evidence to the contrary can be confirmed.
[/quote]

And yet we were willing to spend two years trying to link Trump to Russian cooperation based on nothing.

Well, not nothing…certain people “believed” he would do it, just as you “believe” Biden wouldn’t.

That seems to be what replaced probable cause…people’s beliefs about their political foes and friends.

Because Trump has history lying, cheating, double dealing and general untrustworthiness.

Exactly the opposite of Biden.