Biden’s Appeal - What is it?

He wouldn’t be my first choice, but he does seem like a genuinely good man who has lived a rather hard life and can actually relate to the struggles many Americans face. He wasn’t born with a golden spoon shoved up his backside. He didn’t inherit millions and millions of dollars and a real estate empire. He hasn’t spent a life degrading people and acting like a schoolyard bully.

3 Likes

Let’s see.

Al Franken was a US senator, so he knows policy. Him giving advice would be okay.

No president ever contacted Michael Moore for policy advice.

Trump has constant contact with Sean and they have discussed policy.

Joe Biden wouldn’t and hasn’t called Rachel Maddow or Don Lemon for policy advice.

I will vote for him if he’s the nominee, and so will a lot of others. But don’t expect there to be a cult around him like our current president has.

3 Likes

He is an exceptional hugger.

Dude aoc is a nut job. If that is what Democrats is aspiring to, then Republicans have very strong victories years to come.

Yeah Hillary was suppose to be the third term Obama presidency and that didnt work out so well.

You know what is really precious, liberals crying that trump won 2 years later. I cant wait to see what happens when he wins 2020.

Milania would know all about plagiarism…

That’s a large part of it, sure.

Needs to work on his grabbing game though. Maybe once he gets a little more famous.

1 Like

When you refer to a large group of voters as “idiots” you come across as an elitist. Is that your intent? Perhaps you should show more respect for views you disagree with.

Or maybe you really are an elitist.

1 Like

Hilary was Hilary…try again.

inasmuch as he’s no politician, much moreso than biden

What do I want people to say? Since you seem to know me better than me.

No Hillary was Obama 1.75

Depends on if you like those who sell Americans out for Chines billions.

What about China, did they give advice when they gave Biden’s boy 1.5 billion?

I would vote for a sane Republican in a heartbeat.

To be clear, that means ANY Republican in congress right now. Trump is a ■■■■■■■ monster that needs to be stopped.

He isn’t a goofy leftist who has nothing but Trump hate and redistributionism.
That draws him apart.

I thought “you guys” didn’t like whataboutism.