Biden pinches young girl's nipple

Investigate away.

You aren’t going to find the truth on r/kotakuinaction

“Investigate away” he finally says. :rofl:

1 Like

What is there to investigate? It’s right there on video.

What should be investigated is why he got away with it. Were that Joe Q. Public he’d have had the snot beat out of him, serve time and be labeled a sex offender.

2 Likes

I don’t care if Biden gets fired into the sun.

Yeah OK. :rofl:

Send this video to the DOJ and Congressional Repugs

Its the end of Biden

1 Like

I’m sure they’ve already seen it. That he is untouchable (unlike the girl he molested) is what ticks people off about the ‘elites’.

1 Like

It’s right there on video, and they (D)on’t care. They voted for him after all those videos were shown to them. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Quite so. But, mean tweets!!! :sob:

2 Likes

We should punish Biden the same way we punished Trump.

1 Like

Can you show me where Trump used his political position to molest a child?

1 Like

Here is screenshot of picture I’ve posted before. The close up must have been deleted where Biden was using his thumb to caressing her breast.

2 Likes

Is that your objection here? Not that Biden molested a child, but that he used his political position to do it?

That’s just yet another girl he sexually assaulted on video, not the one in the OP.

1 Like

Kind of a remarkable time to pinch a nip, isn’t it? In front of her whole family and a photographer.

I bet it’s fake.

1 Like

A. He molested a child
B. He got away with it because he is one of the elites.
C. Show me where Trump exploited his political position so he could molest a child.

A. Trump has been accused of rape by at least 25 women.
B. He got away with it because he is one of the elites.
C. When Trump was (allegedly) raping women he wasn’t a politician, he was a (allegedly) billionaire real estate developer.

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=manipulated+video+biden&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

You can see it for yourself.
Stop pretending you can’t.

Yes…different girl.

So their is a history backing that other girl claims.

2 Likes