Biden: Okay kids, Back in the Hole!

You and your facts. Get outta here! :rofl:

2 Likes

The lowest number of illegal border crossings in Trump’s 4 year term were during the first year.

Yeah I don’t understand how illegal border crossings went up under Trump yet he somehow “fixed the border”

Which I explained and your own article you posted backs up.

You ask a question and use a quote from me that is the actual answer in it. Then you change your question, which the answer is located in the rest of the post you did not quite and your own article you linked to confirms. Typical liberal crap. I bet withen two weeks you will ask the same stupid questions that you already seen the answers too.

More illegal border crossings than under Obama is not “fixing” anything

right

“In February 2019, 66,450 migrants crossed the US/Mexico border between official border crossings and were apprehended by US Border Patrol agents, “

thank god we had a president who appreciated and addressed the crisis

2 Likes

So much wailing and and teeth gnashing these past few years over “kids in cages” - it was THE Democratic battle cry against all things Trump. But apparently now, there’s nothing wrong with kids in cages in the eyes of Biden voters so long as it’s Joe locking them up.

3 Likes

Nope. Still wrong

Lol. Does this sound familiar too?

Was it a good idea for Trump to end “catch and release?” What about the “Remain in Mexico program?” Pretty successful? Yes?

We can start with these two?

Are you still more concerned with me than Biden stuffing kids in dog kennels?

5 Likes

Are you happy with Biden putting kids in dog kennels Lol?

1 Like

Use this it will show you the difference between 2019 and 2020 when his policies were finally allowed to be put in place.

4 Likes

Trump is not the issue. Why are you so pleased with the huge border surge and kids being stuffed into dog kennels?

2 Likes

I’m not. I was replying to the false assertion that Trump moved mountains to fix the border when he did nothing of the kind.

Ok. But since my topic is Biden. Are you thinking he kinda sucks on the issue? Or do you like what he’s doing? You know with the giant surge, the dog kennels and stuff.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

The number of border apprehensions under Trump and Obama are almost indistinguishable frombeach other

So things were better than the previous administration for 3 months out of a 4 year term otherwise they were worse. Not too impressive

your own “vox” link said apprehensions were at an 11 yeah high

hmmm

1 Like

Figured you wouldn’t read it.

1 Like

I don’t think that article says what you think it says.

3 Likes

Liberal Logic:

People speed through a school zone and the cops are lazy and don’t arrest anyone: “See there’s no speeding problem!”

Cops start arresting speeders: “look at the drastic increase in speeding!”

4 Likes