Biden hits new high in popularity

Masterfully stated and 100 percent true! :+1:

1 Like

The lib-splainin’ will be interesting.

These are people who voted for a guy who detailed how he learned about roaches and “If you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black”.

Beats the hell out of the twist made out of: “good people on both sides”.

But, hey. Let’s be unified. :rainbow:

2 Likes

Somehow I don’t see Biden romping around with a dog.

At least he wasn’t walking down a steep metal ramp in leather soled shoes. :thinking:

3 Likes

Or eating a pretzel.

3 Likes

:rofl: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Not even in office but his main achievement so far has been tossing Trump out on his ass and accelerating the GOP demise as infighting between Trump loyalists and GOP careerists rage.

Oh yeah, he did break his foot, too. :wink:

It does seem extremely unlikely.

Nice puff piece.

Third time’s a charm.

If you don’t succeed at first? Try, try again.

Biden didn’t toss anyone including Corn Pop.

1 Like

I’m just agreeing it seems super unlikely he actually plays with his big ass dog. What more proof to help you do you need.

All poor Joe needed was to run against the Worst Human Being Ever. 81 Million patriots said “you’re fired!”

Then, we agree on something. :wink:

The worst human being ever?

Maybe Lincoln was worse.

I don’t know, it’s what I was told.

So, you make a statement but you don’t know because that is what you were told?

That explains a lot that many have stood against.

Thank you.

2 Likes

You’re entirely welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Tough questions.

Nationalize the supply chain? What is biden going to do have the feds take over the factories that produce the PPE? Seems he has a lot in common with old maxine.

2 Likes

Mark the date. :grinning:

:thinking:

Of course, it IS 2020, so maybe you shouldn’t. :wink:

How about schools and businesses pay for and install better ventilation systems.
How about you stay in your back yard and worry about what is going on in your state and let other states decide for themselves about when to wear a mask and when not to.
This virus has shown what most leftist are really all about. They don’t want freedom they want to be China.

2 Likes