Biden / HARRIS Appointment Discussion

Oh I do… but I’m trying to relate it to terms most Trump Supporters can understand.

1 Like

Of course you are.

Does The Bell Curve claim that the Jewish people are the cognitive elite?

White people?

So? She didn’t mean what she said? She has had a while to walk it back. And she hasn’t. Either she believes that black people have “greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities” than white people, or she does not.

Which is it?

The fact she was called out on it was BS. She replied to a book claiming white peoples are more intelligent than black people based solely on skin color. She responded with an equally ridiculous letter.

Oh she meant to write that letter. She meant to make it as ridiculous as the book she was responding to.

If the situation was reversed and she wrote a book called “Black superiority” I would be right there with you.

Nice dance. Her statement is either true or false. Which is it? You should not be struggling with this. It’s pretty obvious.

Have you read the book?

Have you read The Bell Curve?

Her statement is quite obviously false. Your skin color has nothing to do with intelligence.

She still supported that anti Semitic woman of color- condemning her would be harmful to democracy.

2 Likes

Have you read The Bell Curve?

@PurpnGold, @TheDoctorIsIn

Do either of you deny Clarke is an anti-Semite?

I have no reason to believe she is one, and quite a few reasons not to.

So yeah.

I have given you two.

What reasons do you have not to?

Clarke defended the statement, saying, “The marginalization of women of color is a threat to disrupt democracy, and what led me to join that letter was a grave concern about seeing another woman of color marginalized and silenced. Let me be clear, I denounce antisemitism wherever and whenever it shows up.”

I guess as long as it’s not a woman of color being antisemitic.

It’s a conservative book full of conservatives wet dreams.

Did I get that right?

Do you deny there is an element of anti-Semitism in the black nation among civil rights activists, leaders and would be leaders?

Actually no. Have you read it?

Based off her satirical letter in response to “The Bell Curve”? No.

No, have you?