Biden goes full fascist: Get the shot or get fired

Hear! Hear! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Yes, the New York vaccine mandate for hospitals is already shutting things down. The state believes that medical staff are incompetent to make medical decisions for themselves.

It looks like even in deep-blue New York City there are a lot people who are unhappy with Biden/Cuomo forced-vaccination policies.

As I said in another thread i have a niece currently with covid. She took hydoxychloroquine early on and within hours had her voice back and within a day or 2 her congestion was gone.

2 Likes

No worries. Lots of folks know he doesn’t have a clue and are doing what is best for themselves.

The information is difficult to sift through with the censoring.

I would encourage vaccination. However, we now know that vaccination does not mean you are immune from getting Covid. Just the severity is lessened.

We do need to focus on the treatments available and spread hope, not fear. That is what leaders do. Not bring down the whip like the Taliban.

3 Likes

Generic treatments for COVID are an existential threat to massive profits by big Pharma, and government policy reflects that.

Follow the money.

1 Like

I wonder if folks could consult with their doctors to make a Covid plan.

2 Likes

Nope sorry, only doctors on the federal payroll can be trusted.

2 Likes

:sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

2 Likes

I wasn’t interested in what someone calls the mask. I was interested in the actual number because, as I said, I don’t recall a “N91” mask when being trained to deal with hazardous materials.

I guess, at this point in time, we can conclude there is no “N91” mask.

JWK

K95 maybe? That’s what I use. When I have no other choice but to be around people indoors.

You could try. My sister advises me Drs don’t want to prescribe the hydroxychloroquine. Crazy i think.

She got it online. I think whether one is vaccinated or not it is important to treat it with something early if one gets it rather than waiting to see if it gets to be bad enough to be hospitalized.

Too many Drs go that route imo.

p.s. Now they have gotten a DR to agree to give her the plasma if she needs it at some point.

Doctors sending people home with nothing and saying get back to us when it gets bad enough to need a hospital is pure insanity.

4 Likes

It sure is! :+1:

No doubt.

Amen to treatments, which is an absolute necessity in dealing with the COVID outbreak. And that I why I admire Gov. DeSantis who took the lead in promoting the antibody treatment which is having great success in Florida.

See: Thousands Treated With Monoclonal Antibodies in Florida

September 14, 2021

“Florida is ahead of the game, with the state opening at least 25 Monoclonal Antibody Centers, as research from Mayo Clinic shows the COVID-19 therapy is up to 70% effective in preventing hospitalization, if done early.”

Thank you Ron DeSantis for taking the lead and showing others how it is done, and without depriving people of their inalienable right to make their own decisions and choices regarding their healthcare needs.

JWK

Is it not a fact President Biden is giving aid and comfort to tens of thousands of Covid infected foreigners, who are invading our southern border?

No, they aren’t.

https://foxx.house.gov/legislation/fact-or-fiction-members-and-free-healthcare.htm

Cool your jets. A simple Google search of ASTM3 mask specifications showed what he is likely talking about. Don’t know why you didn’t Google yourself.

Don’t tell members of this forum to “cool your jets” please.

Your post would have been more effective with no comment anyway.

1 Like

I can tell you for a fact that not all hospitals mandate flu vaccines.
There is also no need for nurses who have had covid to get the vax.
It amazes me how many people have become what they claimed they were not in just a short time.
Freedom to chose has been thrown out the window. The holier than thou vax pushers have become mini dictators,
Ten twenty years from now we will all know who chose the right path.
But as always no matter what is going on in the United States I will stand up for people to have the freedom to chose their own path.

1 Like

As I correctly pointed out, at this point in time, we can conclude there is no “N91” mask.

Having actually had training in dealing with hazardous materials, I was curious a reference was made to a “N91” mask which I never heard of. And that is why I asked for more information concerning an alleged “N91” mask. As it turns out, it appears there is no “N91” mask.

JWK

1 Like