Biden goes full fascist: Get the shot or get fired

A virus and its mutations do not wait upon bureaucracy to catch up.

1 Like

Piss poor planning. Itā€™s like the school year snuck up on them.

1 Like

Hence, some people make their own decisions. Itā€™s difficult to wait until the science and data is on variant #1 while on variant #5 .

2 Likes

Not a plan at all.

They let the virus simmer and linger.

2 Likes

Bureaucracies are not agile.

1 Like

No, it is an ASTM3 certified mask. We call them N91s here, perhaps that is just the nickname we use at our hospital to note level of filtration compared to the N95. The Pre-fit score is roughly 91-92% but loses effectiveness based on how well it fits to the face. If it fits bad, it doesnā€™t filter much. Fortunately for me, my masks fit nice.

I would say they are retroactive not proactive.

Florida has monoclonal antibody centers set up throughout the state which has been shown to be effective.

That is proactive. Yet, we donā€™t really hear about treatments like this.

Iā€™d be interested in your input on this @toreyj01

1 Like

Good news, killing kids with ā€œkindnessā€ with a vaccine that does not prevent transmission of the virus.

Thereā€™s something thatā€™s been bothering me for a year. The Pfizer EUA was approved December 11th, 2021.

Why not August 11th, before school?

Agreed. They also get mired in their own processes.

Better than bickering over in class instruction and other worse mitigation efforts.

My receptionist, 22 years of age, had Covid. She was very ill but not ill enough to be hospitalized. It was about a week and a half before she was approved for the monoclonal antibody treatment.

It is my understanding that we had several centers set up for this treatment but once the Fed government got involved restrictions were set with hoops to jump through.

This has to be administered early. A week and a half isnā€™t early. Damage has already been done that could have been negated.

3 Likes

Trumpists in Trump Country being Poxers. Low IQ rednecks killing people. Deplorable.

LANGUAGE WARNING: NEW YORK TEACHERS ARE FOUL-MOUTHED.

3 Likes

Are they protesting vaccine mandates or government mandates?

What the hell?

4 Likes

Seems to be fascism they donā€™t like.

Exempt from ObamaCare as well.

Are you surprised? :wink:

1 Like

Shocked! Are we in a PANDEMIC! AAARRRGGHHH!!!SNAP! or not?

Look at all these bodies!

1 Like

Given that the migrants are being dropped off into communities without vaccinations, apparently not.

3 Likes

Iā€™m getting mixed messages from My Benevolent Leader.

1 Like