Biden goes full fascist: Get the shot or get fired

Stop with the foot longs please.

1 Like

I just cant understand why so many are insistent in demanding everyone accepts a government mandated one size fits all approach, especially when that approach can be fatal to some, and useless to others, i.e., those having acquired natural immunity.

JWK

2 Likes

Are folks who are for mandating vaccines indifferent to exceptions?

1 Like

You seem to have made your chose. You want to put hard working nurses out of a job because they won’t bow to your demands. You have chosen for people to be refused service because there are not enough nurses to care for them. These same nurses who have cared for people unvaxed for over a year.
My daughter will tell you that ICU’s across the country are already short staffed. These same unvaxed nurses have been working the ICU’s across the country for over a year have not killed one patient But all of a sudden they can’t work because they were not vaxed.
The people who die from treatable illness’s because they could not be admitted to the hospital because they don’t have the staff will be because the of vax pushers.
My daughter has a hard time understanding the people who chose to punish those who stepped up and did their jobs.

1 Like

Yes. At least the leadership in NYC is with their.one size fits all No Vax, No Service Mandate,

JWK

You have no idea what is going to happen down the road. Fact.
But keep the I know it all attitude. I could care less about the option of people that can’t even admit they don’t know what is going to happen in the future.

2 Likes

I know I’m not.

Not a fan of government mandates except for government employees and in government spaces. For private businesses I support right of property for the business owners to set their own requirements as long as those requirements are posted for the public.

I support exceptions being treated the same as vaccinated persons for the same time periods (because a lot of people are ignoring the protection wanes for BOTH the vaccine and those having caught COVID).

#1 Medical exemption for a defined medical condition verified by a Doctor with written diagnosis and clear statement of vaccine contraindication. Such data mush be entered into the same database where vaccine administration was tracked. Inputs can be indefinite for ongoing medical conditions or short term with a defined end date for transitory medical conditions.

#2 Those that have had been infected with COVID and survived who provide a doctors statement clearly indicating that COVID was present and defines the test procedure and date. Such data mush be entered into the same database where vaccine administration was tracked.

#3 Religious exemption. If the individual has received a religious exemption from previous vaccine requirements and applies for a COVID vaccine exemption, perfectly fine. If the individual has a history of taking vaccines and is abusing the religious exemption to game the system, it should be denied.

WW

1 Like

Yes, the ASTM3 mask is what he was referring to. A simple Google search of that term showed it.

Biden said we need to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated!

Why?

I thought the vaccinated are protected from the China virus…

3 Likes

My # 4: Government employees who don’t need it, don’t want it, or who have antibodies. Well, to me that’s all people too. Freedom over “Safety”

“Don’t want it” = Find another job.

“Don’t need it” = have had COVID and have protection, falls under #2.

“who have antibodies” = have had COVID and have protection, falls under #2.

People are free to now follow the rules of their current employer by finding another employer.

WW

This does not surprise me, over 50% support from Dems and Independents

Out of all the things I’ve read on the topic, that’s the most irrelevant.

Should nurses who haven’t contracted Covid get vaccinated?

Every single thing they accused Trump of…

3 Likes

Anecdotally, music venues that require proof of vaccines are finding attendance up and audience comfort levels higher. A possible boost to economy.

Why are they the exception? Does their allergy to the shot make them any less dangerous to patients? So you’re being safe with patients with exceptions.

They should get medals.

They know what they are doing.

Could care less if they get vaccine.

I would recommend it.

You are not for freedom. You indeed are for the title of the OP = Biden goes full fascist: Get the shot or get fired.

1 Like

You seem to be ignoring the first part “Not a fan of government mandates except for government employees and in government spaces. For private businesses I support right of property for the business owners to set their own requirements as long as those requirements are posted for the public.”

I fully support the freedom of people to make their own choices. With freedom though comes consequences.

Do you respect the right of private business to require masks and testing or vaccination (with the previous common sense exceptions)?

WW