Biden goes full fascist: Get the shot or get fired

I just made a pit stop while driving cross country after listening to our failed president…

Weird how that piece of crap Biden didn’t say a word about closing the southern border and not importing Covid from the third world.

Weird that he didn’t say a thing about increased levels of resistance to Covid among people who’ve already had it. I work with several young ladies in their 20’s who had it, and don’t want the vaccines until they find out if the vaccines will adversely effect their future ability to have a baby…and their resistance to the virus is higher than mine.

Weird how the guy who was going to unite the country just pitted that vaccinated against the unvaccinated…he must be really desperate to get off of Afghanistan…

Weird how both clueless Joe and his anonymous Vice President told the whole country not to take Donald Trump’s vaccine during the campaign and now he’s trying to mandate it for everyone.

Biden is just the worst in history…what a complete fool we have in the White House.

4 Likes

Perfect. There’s the legal authority. Until the actual fascists of the GOP swing into office in 2023.

That’s ok, the next Republican President can just pay the salaries of anyone who gets fired over this, just like Biden promised to pay the teachers salaries who get fired over breaking state laws.

1 Like

A lot of folks are very angry at his allowing many thousands of infected illegals in to the country but he doesn’t give a ■■■■ about that.

Neither do his supporters obviously.

4 Likes

democrats in fed govt force employers to fire employees, the left calls Republicans “fascists”

what a world. lol

3 Likes

Oh my bad, you used to have to report adverse reactions if you mandated an employee take a vaccine and were financially responsible. No problem, OSHA changed the rules and will no longer enforce that.

DOL and OSHA, as well as other federal agencies, are working diligently to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations. OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, and also does not wish to disincentivize employers’ vaccination efforts. As a result, OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904’s recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination through May 2022. We will reevaluate the agency’s position at that time to determine the best course of action moving forward.

Nah, I think the courts will end it long before then.

1 Like

Yes, now we know that the vaccines are extremely leaky and are not going to give herd immunity. The basis for vaccine requirements to protect public health has evaporated.

They are medical treatment with risks and benefits to persons using them.

Yes, the only immunity that is guaranteed is for the vaccine makers.

Workers are going to be stuck with the liabilities.

Done.

And now employers are also off the hook apparently.

The dialectic

There is zero evidence that masks do any good in schools.

If governors are free to mandate masks based on their personal whims, they should be able to mandate that kids be allowed to breath freely and concentrate on learning.

Sure a whole lotta exemptions and deferred liability going on in regards to those who are making mandates. If you got a set big enough to throw a mandate at something you better find a bigger set to man up and pay when your dictate goes south.

2 Likes

How damned convenient. I’m sick of this ■■■■■

1 Like

Safest vaccine evah, exemption from liability for everybody but the poor schlubs being forced to take it.

2 Likes

Employers don’t have to report injuries from work-mandated vaccinations. They may still be liable for damages.

Expect more Biden executive orders to stick it to the workers while protecting big employers.

There is zero evidence and no mechanism whereby the vaccine affects fertility.

Yes, 40000 infected migrants moved in by the Biden administration and never a peep in the media about how they are overloading hospitals.

2 Likes

No, that was before Delta and the realization of how many folks refuse to get vaccinated.