Biden goes full fascist: Get the shot or get fired

Well, it certainly effects one other person in close contact.

2 Likes

Do that then. Anything but the shtick

after 6 weeks in Texas it does…

Are you really that infantile?

1 Like

the irony here is delicious

1 Like

Is that what we call recognizing the unborn are people now?

3 Likes

If he does mandate all companies with 100 or more employees get vaccinated, I see a big fight coming.

2 Likes

I see more of a very short court fight myself.

3 Likes

Watching him now, he understands all of us vaccinated people are very angry at the unvaccinated. Umm, no, can’t say I am.

4 Likes

All we need is for people to give the vaccine to horses and it is all over.

Me too. What is the enforcement mechanism?

Besides, I see the court shooting this down faster than Snoopy in his Sopwith Camel

2 Likes

Well done I must say. But your argument is still infantile.

The requirement for large companies to mandate vaccinations or weekly testing for employees will be enacted through a forthcoming rule from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration that carries penalties of $14,000 per violation, an administration official said

OSHA

1 Like

Does god value human life more than the life of any other animal?

So, wonder if all the employers who will be required to mandate shots understand they are on the hook for any and all adverse reactions as a work related injury?

6 Likes

President-elect Biden said he opposed mandatory vaccinations and mandatory masks. See video at 1:45

But that was when it was the Trump vaccine.

1 Like

Or maybe…just maybe, the situation has changed and he changed accordingly.

1 Like

OSHA very much exist, workers are just to scared to use their power.

What changed? Besides finding an effective therapeutic for the disease and a more contagious but less deadly variant that the vaccines aren’t very effective against?

1 Like

Is this more or less fascist than a slew of R governors prohibiting LOCAL GOVERNMENTS from enacting safety measures like mask mandates at their discretion?

1 Like