Biden goes full fascist: Get the shot or get fired

Jbiden just deputized corporations.

1 Like

What about the border jumpers and the benefit. collectors.

Biden is just abusing the middle class workers.

1 Like

What he did was, get them to do something he doesn’t have the power to do. Guess he hasn’t boned up on the legal precedent on that. As in, it’s not allowed, if the government can’t do something it may not entice, coerce or even suggest someone else do it for them.

1 Like

There is zero evidence about the long-term effects of the vaccine since it is so new.

Sometimes the risks are only apparent decades later.

From 1955 to 1963, an estimated 10-30% of polio vaccines administered in the US were contaminated with simian virus 40 (SV40).

Historical Safety Concerns | Vaccine Safety | CDC

Our analysis indicates increased rates of ependymomas (37%), osteogenic sarcomas (26%), other bone tumors (34%) and mesothelioma (90%) among those in the exposed as compared to the unexposed birth cohort.

Cancer risk associated with simian virus 40 contaminated polio vaccine - PubMed (nih.gov)

When I grew up cars had asbestos brake shoes; pipes had asbestos insulation. Lead solder was what was used to seal canned food and water pipes. Lead dust was a component of car exhaust. It was all good.

Not a peep from the media, the biden administration, and little to no peeps from his defenders in here either.

Yes, when the media go on rants about the evil unvaccinated they never mention the infected migrants that Biden has dispersed throughout the country. They imply that they are all Trump supporters.

Do you not realize THERE’S A PANDEMIC!!!

They were never “on the hook.”

Reporting requirements do not - either by their presence, or absense - determine liability.

Incorrect, OSHA had previously said they were liable as they would be work related injuries, now they will no longer enforce reporting.

Yes, in the good old days when the Bill of Rights still applied there were only epidemics of smallpox, typhoid, yellow fever, Spanish flu, diphtheria, polio, etc.

The Worst Outbreaks in U.S. History (healthline.com)

1 Like

“This is not about freedom or personal choice,” Biden said during a Thursday address to the nation. “It’s about protecting yourself and those around you, the people you work with, the people you care about, the people you love. My job as president is to protect all Americans.”

The Benevolent Dictator.

The state is the divine idea as it exists on earth.

…this final end has supreme right against the individual, whose supreme duty is to be a member of the state.
Hegel

4 Likes

No, you are incorrect. OSHA does not have the power to determine civil liability, that’s up to the courts.

OSHA changed their reporting requirements. That’s all they did - whether an employer can be held liable for a “vaccine related injury” (they can’t) has not changed.

2 Likes

Employees are not being forced to get vaccinated. They can take a weekly test instead. I disagree with not having a testing option for federal employees.

Then why did OSHA change?

You’d have to ask them. I assume to encourage businesses to mandate vaccines for employees.

You know why as well as I do.

2 Likes

Argue whatever you want, but the point is that IT’S FASCIT for a state governor to mandate to local governments how they choose to respond. If a community agrees it’s what’s best, ■■■■■■■ governor has no business telling them otherwise.

This is the common refrain of those who haven’t spent much times in schools since they graduated.

Must have touched a nerve.

If by “as well as I do” you mean I can take a guess, sure.

In fact, I’d bet I can guess better than you - or at least that my guesses are more educated than yours.

1 Like

Good. Needed. Listening to you guys squeal like stuck pigs about it (especially while almost all being vaxxed yourselves) is the icing on the cake.

2 Likes