Biden blames Trump for anti-Asian violence

Bob?

@NJBob

Not that I know of. I really don’t know where you’re going with that.

I agree. I don’t blame Trump for the stupidity of others.

Who is attacking Asians?

Ignorant people.

By Asian I suppose you mean people that look Chinese. Indians are Asians too, but you know that.

What demographic is attacking the Asians Bob?

Then why did you bring the Indians up?

I am aware of white people and Black people that have attacked Asians. It makes no difference what “demographic” they are; they are all ignorant. That is what, at least in my mind, defines them.

What white people Bob? The englishman that yelled? That’s not the kind of attack we’re talking about, is it?

Of course the demographic of the perpetrators matters. Don’t be silly.

Asians are being attacked by POC. That is an inconvenient truth nobody wants to mention.

2 Likes

Wow, is race really that important to you?

I don’t define people by their race. Race is meaningless, not all whites are the same, not all Blacks are the same.

Ignorant, hateful people come in all “demographics”.

Responding police officer: “what did the suspect look like?”

NJBob: “well the suspect looked like an ignorant hateful person…”

Officer: “Lord…it’s going to be one of those days…”

Officer: “ok ok ok… was it a male?”

NJBob: “I wouldn’t assume to know their gender choice…”

Officer: sighs. “Ok… were they heavy, skinny, tall, or short?”

NJBob: “Are you body shaming them?”

Officer: “we can’t help you… good luck finding your stolen Vespa”

8 Likes

We live in age were some think words are as powerful as actions. Kung fu flu might not have been the most tasteful thing to say but it’s far from what use to be considered racist. If he was up there calling them the slang name used during the Vietnam war I would get it or holding his eyes slanted saying Mei Kung pow or something fairly offensive.

Kung fu flu isn’t making people attack Asians (Covid-19 is attributing) and if one was serious and looked back they have been picked on for some time now. I am assuming there size makes them easy pray for the criminals that attack them.

This is nothing new just more of it after covid.

Not the most tasteful…phrased like a senator commenting on a Trump tweet.

1 Like

That’s funny.

The discussion here is tending towards associating an entire race with an individual(s) acting badly.

What defines the people that are attacking Asian the best in their ignorance. But some want it to be about race.

There’s a term for that, what was it again… Oh, yeah; stereotyping.

1 Like

Was it stereotyping when Joe did it?

4 Likes

It is to the world we live in and to understanding the root cause. WOW

1 Like

They are attacking a race because of their “race”.

Sure they do. Are all demographics attacking Asians?

Not at all. It has been said “white supremacists” are the major threat. Ok, let’s go after them. Is that going to help Asians under attack?

Suspect detained

White supremacist? Trump voter?

Those are much better enhanced images.

Glad they nabbed the ■■■■■■■■ That poor woman was defenseless and innocent.

Now does this feed into any other stereotypes…I oppose all stereotypes…Individual liberty or culpability as the case may be.

They?