Biden blames Trump for anti-Asian violence

Two from the 9% of blacks who supported Trump, most likely.

Libs are strangely silent here for some reason…I wonder why.

Is this new form of Black privilege?

Also seen where first thing that comes out of libs mouth on that subway beating…he shouldn’t have used N word. My question how do they know he did or did not. And if he did was that justifiable?

2 of 3 men that witnessed it was also Black.

And all they did was shut the door?

Long Island, Staten Island and most of New Jersey do exist you know.

If you say so. Does the demographic fit?

99% of the time an unarmed rent-a-cop isn’t going to go anywhere near a vicious attacker like that.

But this is what we can expect to see more of as they defund the cops and instead send in unarmed women and beta males wearing crossing-guard jackets to domestic disturbances and other situations. That will end when some of the crossing guards get taken down as collateral damage in the situations they are inserted.

1 Like

The Asians aren’t going to put up with this crap much longer.

I believe Asians have more to lose. Their business will be targeted even more now then ever.

It’s easier than admitting that open borders policy is a failure.

1 Like

Remember what they did during the OJ riots when thugs tried to burn them out?

And the media tried to excoriate them for it. Didn’t work.

1 Like

They fought back if my memory is correct. But don’t remember the details.

On the roof with ARs.

1 Like

We still think this is Trump’s fault?

He’s right, there are quite a few Trump supporters here in the NYC metro area.

Sure, sure. Do the demographics fit?

I’m not sure I know what you mean.

Are you saying all people in a particular demographic are all going to think/vote the same?

I’m asking if the perpetrators fit the Trump voter demographic for that area.

There seems to be an inconvenient truth about these attacks.

I think you might be surprised by who, in this area, is a Trump supporter. If that’s what you mean.

I live in an area that is predominantly Asian Indian and many are quite conservative and supported Trump. Does that surprise you?

Most people that meet me assume I’m conservative and, at least socially, I am really pretty liberal.

Yes, that’s what I mean. Are Indians attacking Asians?

Personally, I would just let it go with, has Biden made a case that the people who are attacking Asians are inspired by Trump?
It is simply an allegation without any evidence.
Particularly, when I have seen Trump talk on this he is talking about China, not Chinese people. China does have a government, you know, that has been guilty of some pretty bad things.

1 Like